Reviews for Starlight Ranma R
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
And apparently given up on this story as well.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Did you lose your password in those 3 months? August 07 is long past as well as 08 09 and 10. Your start to the story is a little better than it was before. Fewer unlikely things happening. If you do ever come back to this fic could you please show Ranma experiencing the events that help give insights to the Missfits instead of only telling about how they are? It seemed like too much revelation before considering how little time there likely would have been if she still hadn't been sent to school. Not to mention how much was learned I mean just from the Jem series aspect those kinds of revelations would have at least taken a couple months.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hey what you email you still need to update this and road to freedom
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008

Where did you go? we haven't gotten jack shit of your fics from a LOT ago...and frankly i'm more twitchy than a junkie without my quote of your fics...
SnEptUne chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Interesting story so far. But who is Pizzazz, Roxy, and Stormer? Are they original characters? If that's the case, you really need to include more background information instead of assuming we readers can magically tell who has blue hair.
Mordamir chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Hey, nice story. I was wondering where it went since I read something like this some time in the past. Now I know you rewrited it. Very interesting and yeah, better than before.

Good luck with this story, I just loved Tem and the holograms, one of my favorite cartoons. And I liked the Misfits more than the holograms!

Anyway, enough chitchat. Good luck and good bye!
Alex Ultra chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Random spelling errors, and I have no idea where... um, those people came from, but it looks good and definitely warrants some more. Keep it up! Or something. (Did you mention this being a rewrite? I think you did.)

Ja ne! (I think.)

Alex Ultra: I Have No Idea What She's Saying But I Love This Song

Tamphis chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
It's a better re-write so far, but you might want to try reding it from the POV of someone who has never heard of Jem. Try descriptions of the Misfits and a bit of back story on why the two groups are at odds so often. If you're not sure how to go about it, try doing it as a sort of Q&A for Ranma, getting to know what's what with the band(s). Remember, Ranma's a very curious sort, so s/he'll want to know as much as possible about what interests him/her.

Keep up the good work and update soon!

Ja ne!
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
i would adjust the names so that its actually in china. instead of using stuff like jenny.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Nice chapter. I love how Stormer cares for Ranma already and the blood transfusion will make them more like sisters than words.
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Excellent Update! I like it! Keep up the great work!

AshK1980 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Good start to what looks like it's going to be a good story!

TO/BB(Tommy Oliver Brachio Black) formerly known as AshK
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Fairly Interesting.

Having Mousse, Ryouga, and Herb all heartbroke over the death of Ranma? Not the way I would imagine things, but it's possible. It's your fic anyway.

Look forward to more.
calamite chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
This was good I like this chapter

Waiting for the next chapter