Reviews for Ripping Down The Walls
Guest chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Excellent. It's the first time I've ever scene this turn in the whole Evil Willow genre. Faith gets a little to rough with Xander, world go boom.

Thank you for the very imaginative view of an alternate Buffyverse.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
loved this story...
helenluvsboo chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
I loved this fic, though, I would have liked to see more of the process for Will and Liz becoming a couple.
rkm chapter 26 . 9/1/2008
i really liked this!

1) very happy that buffy/spike was able to have their happy ending, even with the confusion of his resurrection-and-not-telling-buffy-he-was-back stuff; their reunion was tender and funny - gotta love it!

2) the liz and will plot - interesting! love that will was liz's talizman buddy - in that world she seemed to lonely, glad that had atleast one friend, even if she didn't know his identity. the communication stuff was very, very sweet - nothing better than friendship ...

3) liz's loneliness and heartbreak about her dead friends and the one 'friend' that wanted her dead - sniff, sniff, it was kinda hard to read, but only because it was heart-breaking (i think loneliness is the one of the most devastating of emotions ...)

4) LOVED the humor - there's nothing that pulls me into a story more than humor

5) glad buffy was able to talk to liz, and gladder liz actually listened

6) the whole riley/willow thing - i almost wish that had been more explored in the series, even though i liked the character of tara

enjoyed the word-ride!
darklover chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was awesome. I hope u start updating ure other stories soon now that ure done with this oen.
Legen chapter 26 . 9/16/2007
it was a good story. you syaed with the characters very well, and that seems to be the hardest part of fanfic. i look foward to another one by you. good job
darklover chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter.
darklover chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
Can't wait to see what Liz thinks of a chipped Will.
darklover chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
It sucks that Will got chipped. I am eager to read more.
darklover chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
I hope u feel better. I hope u'll be able to write more chapters soon.
Audrey chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
This was a great reunion scene. Probably one of the best. I loved it!
darklover chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
"I want you, you big dope. Now stop being stupid and strip."

I love this chapter and the above words. Awesome. Spike is a bit of idiot. I mean who can blame him, after the whole bad depression sex, but nonethelss he's an idiot. It's so annoying that of Spike in season 5 had to stick around. But actually what's more annoying than that is that he's not even really gonna be in the season 8 comic of Buffy. I'm sure all spuffy fans are pissed at this. Anyway, enough of my rant continue with ure story.
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
maybe they could pull in the other Xander to do a yellow crayon speech? and (of course) Spike had better 'fess up to Liz fast before she finds out from someone else...
darklover chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
Can't wait for more!
Mz Mischief chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
i really enjoyed the last two chapters especially wills reactions seeing the other spike and buffy getting it on. i think this story is coming on really well and the plot quite good too.