Reviews for L is for Leap of Faith
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice job. I really enjoyed the part where younger Don, even with his friends nearby, was not going to abandon Charlie. Sweet. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great story!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
"Not a word to Dad." That seems to be one of Don's mantras, where Charlie is concerned. LOL Nicely done. Very gripping and exciting.
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I liked this. Any chance of a prequel? Just what does someone with years of math training say to a bomber to get him to release a bridge full of people? Obviously the bomb went off, that's sad, but a lot of people were saved as well...
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Most Excellent...and lines vying for favorites in this fiction?

From Don: So you decided to talk him out of it? You, with the years of training in MATH?

From Charlie: Now you know how I feel when you go racing after some insane madman.

And the absolute best line of all?

"Agreed. I don't want to have two near-death experiences in one day."

Loved it!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This was such a CUTE story! I especially loved the flashback Charlie had of when he was younger...three cheers for Don! With a big brother like him Charlie could never fall!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great job. I loved every part of it. Especially the connection between present and past. Well done.
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Love it!q
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Loved it! I enjoyed the entire setting: the present time and the flashback. That was creative and compelling. Nice work!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I liked this I wished it was longer anmore tense but you did good.
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Don't know which was the better brother moment, the look at the past or the present day.

I loved both of them. Thanks a million!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Cute! I love brotherly stories. )
merryw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Adorable!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
lol for having sworn not to write a post-ep for "janus list", i gotta say that what you wrote looks just like one :P

awesome work though, all the same - too bad the actual episode couldn't have had what you wrote in for that part!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Really, really, really nice. Did say I say really?

Great work, as always. Leap of faith always reminds me of that movie, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Classic scene.

And good ol heroic Charlie :D

Now, let me just put the finishing touches on my R fic. You distracted me :D But don't mind this kind of distraction.