Reviews for Memoirs of a Boyfriend
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
hahahaha.

funny, and so much love. Link and Zelda are one of the best parings when you write it. XD
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Lol! That was great. And ugh, I just wanted to punch Zelda when she didn't listen to Link's song. How rude. ( Anyway, really funny, and really good job...again. D

~Amethyst 269~
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
"…Sir," she finally spoke up. "Best Buy is on the other side of the mall." She pointed out the door.

THAT WAS AMAZING. XD
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That Victoria's Secret incident was hilarious! You wrote it really nicely, although you did experience it...so...

I also liked the Moondollars, I didn't notice the parody before I read your A/N. Good job on this fic as well. :)
JesusWillSave chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
LOL, poor Link!
Monkeyman88j chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lol, no guy should have to go into Victoria's Secret alone... It should be against the law...
SpringThunder chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I love it! Great story from Link's perspective and might I add, written extremely well. Definitely going on my favs list.
zelink forever chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww, that was a really cute oneshot. I can totally imagine Link's expressions during the Victoria's Secret thing, and I can't believe you went in there alone!
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
lol. poor link having to go into victoria's secret alone...hehehe
Novemberscorpion chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow...this is truely a great one shot. This is actually so well written. You're an author right? If not you should seriously consider it. You're wording and discription...impeccable and the way you got a point across about how small things can mean more than big things...very well done. Very talented. Well done. _
Dragon'sBlade chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lol, funny...i'm a girl and I wouldn't even be caught dead in that store, youv'e got guts...
Shadow Wisher chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This was alright, not as funny as Driving Lessons (which, i did read yesterday, but the wireless quit on me before i reviewed)

And, uh, what does "precis" mean?

good unoshot, though.

Flameshield
Sam chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very cute, very sweet. And it even had a moral. I enjoyed it very much.
HappyGaylord chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That Victorias secret part... XD

I must admit that you're very brave, many guys wouldn't even go in there : o

Great fic
Anime Wildfire chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was really sweet. Poor Link, I feel bad for him. I can't wait to read your next oneshot!