Reviews for Simple Understandings
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOL, I CANT BELIEVE IT, I DONT KNOW HOW, BUT I JUST RANDOMLY KEEP COMING ACROSS THIS STORY, IVE READ IT LIKE 8 TIMES, BUT SOMEHOW I HAVE NEVER REVIEWED, LOL, SORRY ABOUT THAT, SO HERE IS MY REVIEW!:

THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD, VERY WELL WRITTEN (EMPHASIS ON THE VERY'S) I LIKE IT, AND THE FACT THAT ITS A TALLIEGH FIC GIVES IT A HIGHER RATING FROM ME!

TALLIEGH FOREVER
evy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was a perfect srory... in fact I like all your stories...

good job
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Another good job with giving us some post-ep closure. You have a nice grasp of how Calleigh of course wants to talk about it and Tim doesn't - isn't that how it always is?

Love how this moment made them realize their love for each other.
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Since it seems ate my last review - I'll review again...

Great fic, as always. You know I love your work, I mean hell you're one of my fave writers...:) Oh! And I melt when I read the "princess" parts from you and your fics. I don't know why, but I just do.

And I must say, I love the last line. It seemed like a fitting way to end it.

Great job!
randomwriting chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lovely story, showed genuine caring. Nicely done. It's nice to think that Tim got the attention he derserved on what was a grueling and emotionally trying day. The setting was wonderful, it truly captured the intimacy of the moment. The ending lines were my favorites, they tied the story up nicely.
Heather Lewis chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aw this story is so sweet
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
i loved this, it was really sweet!
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
First, I have to say, awesome title! I knew it would come to you. Now, down to the greatness that is this story. I loved the intimate moment you put these two in, and how easily Calleigh slipped into the comforting role that she embodies well. Her delicate nature coupled with her no nonsense appeal , works well with Tim, helping him to stay out of arms reach with his emotions. But at the same time, the way Tim chooses to show his emotions, as guarded as he is, is the pay off here. Plus, I could so see them in that tub together, lol.

As always, this was the cat's meow. I love the way you portray this couple! Excellent work, Kas! And as always, it's been an honor to work with you!
Wyoming chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Loved it! Then again, I always love your writing. You are by far one of my favorite authors, mainly because you write so well and *gasp* you're an SC fan! WOOT! Keep up the good work, and never stop writing!