Reviews for D├ęguiser
TigremiLion chapter 13 . 7/25
Ugh... I'm a huge fan of yours so when another author mentioned this story that I haven't read, I rushed to find it and got to here before realising why I haven't read it before.
*Sigh* I just hate unfinished stories especially that it just got really good after chapter 10. It all seemed like an introduction before and it seems the main part of the story was just about to begin. All the real questions started pilling up since the major one - Who the hell is Thomas and what the hell is his past and being Traveller about got answered together with him finding his mate opening a nasty huge can of new questions.
Now, I see it's since 2009 you haven't touched it. It's going to haunt me how this good of a story never got finished. I swear I need to be more careful of things I start reading.
So fellow readers be ware - no ending seems to be comming...
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 7/19
Has this been abandoned
JaysonBlack chapter 1 . 6/10
Thomas Potter - Tom Riddle "knowning smile" Parseltongue Tom Riddle from the future or a second life maybe a horcrux sent back in time with a vessel somehow?
sarcastic chapter 13 . 6/2
Not having nothing to read for 6 months turned into 6 years real quick, I see...smh. Oh well.
sarcastic chapter 6 . 5/26
I just noticed I don't see a "c" for complete after I know I searched for completed stories...I'm gonna be mad if I've invested time and emotions in this and it isn't done! It's an i interesting story, I don't like to be left hanging.
sarcastic chapter 4 . 5/25
I feel like Thomas is Harry's great grandson from the future or something lol
Eli chapter 13 . 5/13
Please! continues the story... Please, please, please
KassieJean chapter 13 . 4/24
I love this story so much, I wished you continued it.
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 1/22
Absolutely BRILLIANT WRITING here hon! I adore the characters you have created her and all of the plot twists & turns are fantastic! Seriously, this is one of THE BEST FIC's I've read in a long while! Please please, please, when you get the chance, please come back to this fic! It's far too great of a read mot to be finished! ;o)
Not Jeff chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Dang it, another incomplete. I never win.
PinkRoses95 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
This is a wonderful story... I guess this is discontinued since it's been a long time since you updated. But it's unique and I love it
HikariKurayami88 chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
This is good. Very obvious that Thomas is a time travelled Harry though, especially with his canon-Harry-centric "sight". I like how this is playing out and I hope you find it in you to finish this story at some point... (you haven't updated in nearly 5 years... -.-)
Please continue writing because you're good at it!
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
I think that Harry and the others should make sure to make Dumbledore's life a misery and that they all practice Occlumency on their own after Hermione reads about it so that they can actually protect themselves a little.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Will the adults be told who Thomas truly is so that they will realize why he trusts Voldemort.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I cannot wait to see Sirius and Remus' reactions when they find out who Thomas truly was.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »