Reviews for D├ęguiser
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/13
Any chance of continuing this story some time? I'd love to see Thomas and Voldie and the other parents teaming up to take down Dumbles and the Ministry. And who is the DADA professor this year? Is it still Umbridge?
*squeels in the distance* OHMYGOSHITHINKILOVETHOMAS! XD This book's perfect!
Charmandar chapter 5 . 5/14
I broke out in such a huge smile when Harry said, "You're free! You're free!".
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 5/14
This fic came highly recommended by another author and as I have loved those of your stories I have read I was going to start this one...until I noticed it had been abandoned. I am sorry about that as I am certain that it would have been wonderful but I don't want to stress myself by starting another story I will never see the end of. If you ever do come back and finish it I am sure it will be great.
SoulMore chapter 13 . 5/13
FAN!~
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 5/9
I don't understand why Voldemort felt that he had to be so firm with Thomas. (Oh my gosh they're both Tom's). It's interesting that Harry could communicate with Voldemort and send him after Thomas. Great scene. Thank you for writing this. Coincidental enough, I've been searching for fics where either Harry goes back and raises himselfor where there's an adult that knows everything he'd experience and saves him from all of it and I didn't know this was one of those. It's well done. I didn't suspect he was Harry until right before it was revealed.
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 5/9
I quite like the banter with Harry, Thomas, and Voldemort. Thank you.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 5/9
I knew it! I've been fangirl-waiting until Yhomas' mate was revealed. I hope Thomas can steer him to better goals. Thanks for writing this and I'm so happy you got to this point.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 5/8
Love it! I liked Harry's reaction at seeing Sirius free. I loved Thimas telling of Professor Snape for hilding grudges.
teedub chapter 13 . 5/7
Sigh... I knew going into this that the story was abandoned. I've purposely avoided reading this story, no matter how many places and times it's recc'd. I don't know what got into me but I bit the bullet and read the story. Of course, I loved it... dammit.

I can only make a plea to the Gods of Fanfiction that your muse gets antsy enough and decides to re-visit this story. I certainly enjoyed reading TDL calmly getting Thomas out of his funk by comparing him to Sirius :-)
teedub chapter 3 . 5/6
So, I just found this story and I have to say, I actually enjoyed the chapter consisting of nothing but letters. We found out what happened, but didn't have to actually sit through a bunch of eleven year olds in class.
Sly Heiress chapter 5 . 4/28
I love it! ( Any chances that "Thomas Potter" is really older Harry in the past to see his younger self grow up out of the Dursleys and correct his relations out of petty revenge and bigotry?)
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 3/7
Bats, Thomas is WONDERFUL! And Sirius is pretty neat, too! I really like it that all of your characters can voice their own opinion, even Hermione. one mark of a good writer-to take the characters' voices' and actions to hopefully be able to go forward. I am looking forward reading more of your great story!
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 3/6
Prologue & 01 - Two Potters was fantastic! Since Thomas is a parseltongue, too. is Harry going to think that prejudges against them are silly and maybe go to a different house? Will he meet Neville, Ron, Hermione, and Luna a different way? Harry still doesn't seem like a bully, thank Merlin! I really like the way you are going about building the characters into real people-even the snake! Excellent work!
Tlyna52 chapter 13 . 2/23
I am sorry that you abandoned this story after so much work. It was very good. Hope you decide to finish it some day.
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »