Reviews for D├ęguiser
LazbobthingAo3 chapter 1 . 3/20
This is still one of my favorite works of fanfiction, and definitely one of my favorite works of yours. It still stands up brilliantly ten years later, and when I'm feeling nostalgic I can always come back to Deguiser. I love this story, honest and true. I'll always be sad it was never finished, but that's the way writing is, sometimes, as a fellow fanfic author, I'm pretty familiar with it.
This really is one of my favourite stories to come back to and re-read countless times.
Alas it's always saddening to reach the end and know that an update is really improbable, as you also seem to be more into Fullmetal Alchemist atm.
Nevertheless, even just considering to continue this old fart of a story would be greatly appreciated.
Sending lots of good energy your way
Enishi-Haru chapter 13 . 1/18
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Kel Silverfox chapter 13 . 1/7
I was digging through my old favourites when I found this again. Don't think I said anything at the time, and even if I did, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed what you wrote of this fic. It was very well done, and I really liked the plot.

If you don't intend on finishing it ( which I completely understand ) I would be grateful if you were open to sending me a summary of the intended ending.
If not, again I completely understand.

Thank you again for writing and sharing this. I really do enjoy reading it.
Laneysr chapter 1 . 1/5
If Thomas was born in 1939 that means he was 30 years james' senior old enough to be his dad. But still a great story though.
dieuS2 chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
You know, this it the most favorite of your HP fictions to me. I wish you finished this or at least updated next chapter randomly...
The Madame Marauder chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Ha-ha! Yes! I called it! I completely called it, it's him! I knew it, I just knew it! The bond between them surprised me, though. I mean, it could've gone there, but I didn't think you'd actually do you did. Huh.
The Madame Marauder chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Wolfstar! My otp is here, I'm officially in love with this fic...
The Madame Marauder chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Yeah, I'm sure now that I know one way you might take this... or you could swing it around in a 180 and make it a different character.
The Madame Marauder chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
I think I see what plot twist you're planning... and if I'm right, then I wholeheartedly approve!
vgriffin4 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
You really should finish this or tell me where it has been finished. This is a really great story. You are a very talented writer. I look forward to a greatly overdue update or eagerly awaited info on the finished story's whereabouts. Thanks for the entertainment.
Lady Aramis chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Oh my gosh, I JUST got the Lost Years of Merlin reference. I can't believe I never noticed it before! Love this story, tho. :)
kittyranma chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Oh I do hope the muse for this story comes back this story is great.
kittyranma chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
ok I didn't see that coming. Great plot twist. But does that mean young Harry's also Voldie's mate?
kittyranma chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
I think it would be hilarious if Snape's were Thomas's mate.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »