Reviews for Vampire Angels and Veelas
BettyBoo16 chapter 15 . 3/25
IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY. 'blows into tissue'
Extalia-Queen chapter 3 . 1/15
Oh that poor little teddy...Harry, you teddy molester
Kayla chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
IT WAS AWSOME! Have you written any more if so please sent me the titles please this is my email kwaiter

And yet again I LOVED IT!
atwist chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
dafuq?ew dude ew
Xzeria chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
I loved your fics ! You've made Harry and Draco such a cute couple :)
eftela chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Erm. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to burst into giggles or blush or squeal or be embarassed. . . Just . . .
eftela chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
"Yes! Oh my god! Draco sex god Malfoy is my mate!"
That threw out of loop. . .
littlepanther chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
hehehe how adorable. I almost squealed honestly :)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
awww draco puppy style how adorable
Nici Barru chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
I'm drowning in Fluff!
wingedangel791 chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Love it!
Winged Creatures chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
lol.. that too funny Draco fainting. :D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
This story was so hard for me to read. It was just too sappy and not in a good way. Vampire Angel? are you kidding me? Vampires are not angels, they are murders that kill by draining the blood from a body. And maybe it was just me but nothing in your story said that Harry was a Vampire Angel, he called himself that sure but there was no teeth, no sucking blood nothing. And how the hell can a vampire part angel?
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
From all the Harry-is-a-magical-creature-and-Draco-is-his-mate-stories harry's reaction on this fic is the funniest I've read.
Charlotte chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
This was just how i imagined it. .hell
I regret wasting my time on this.
If anyone reads my comments, anyone'll probably be like: she's such a bitch or she's stupid or whatever. I might look mean but :p i don't care n.n i hated the stupid idea of "vampire angels". How old is the person who wrote this crap? Lol. Whatever. I'll go read some thing else.