Reviews for Strike!
Very funny.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this was too good..
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice. Hehe they were very hot in this one!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Heh, I'm surprised Kiba and Sakura didn't take over their own teammates turns. It would make more sense, but I suppose that's the fun in bowling for a profit of some sort. Kinky, too bad that sort of thing never happened in any bowling alley I've been in - that I know of anyway.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Lmao, I can actually picture Sakura and Ino! I can pick out all my favorite couples from that list of 8 XD Ah! Hinata sounds so pretty! LMAO Naruto’s afraid Sasuke stood him up. He’s so impatient. He just got there and he’s already complaining about Sasuke not being there. What the fuck, does Naruto think Sasuke’s like cheating or something? Lol, Sasuke’s so insistent on not having the whole world know that he loves Naruto. LMAO I can hear Sasuke growling that out ‘Yes’ He obviously doesn’t want to be here at all. LMAO He made Naruto think he wasn’t going to pick him! Wow, Naruto’s not very smart to be pissing off his boyfriend XDD LMAO Magnets in the ball. Poor Naruto…Sasuke’s gonna show him up big time. “Funny magnets there, they only seem to react to you.” I love that he shows up his boyfriend. “Look what you did. That’s not what I told you to do.” LMAO! I feel like there’s gonna be a ‘distract your boyfriend’ competition going on here. Nicee, Sasuke’s changing the routine. Lol, Sasuke’s ‘sexual repression’ is really lifting with the aid of Naruto XD I loved this is, it was funny and…I cant think of another good adjective, but I loved it XD

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Definitely horny basterds, but love it!
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
DANG you got some great skill, you practically got their characters right too. But I never could think of Hinata in a dress like that. I imagined her in Sakura's kind of outfit with light purple. :]

Haha makes me want to buy handcuffs. xD
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Really great story!
Valheru1988 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You can decide to write a full out lemon if you decide to, but i personally like these kinda of interactions better. just implying what happens by giving the steps leading up to the event and then talking about after :)

just don;t do the annoying A.N. in the middle saying "you can guess what happened" which you don;t do but a lot of other people manage to do and screw up a nice story.

oh back to review of this story. GREAT STORY :) just got a few more fo your fics to read and i'll be done with em all. can;t wait to see what your next fic will be.
Lady Chou101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
cute, funny, and hot, i like their relationship, its so Sasuke and Naruto, though i was a bit confused on who was the seme (dominant) one. overall nice one-shot _
Kouhai-sempai chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
-drools- Oh, darn! Smack me, I think I'm turning into Sakura! Not that I have anything against her. Besides, then maybe I would actually get to see some of this action! -pouts- Oh, well. Perverted Sasuke. Hehe. Amusement. I think I actually like it better WITHOUT the lemon. Leaves more to the imagination...-snicker- Bye!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Pretty good, but I prefer stories that are more drama than lemon. I prefer angst. The more touching and emotional, the better.
Kai chapter 1 . 11/16/2007