Reviews for Somebody Save Me, A Heather Wells Mystery
Ted is a stalker!
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Ted is ,don't ask me how I know.I barely even 's just something I know
Carmen chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
AH! You can't leave it at that! You must update now, like right now! I LOVE this story:)
mybrokenending chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
No! Not Cooper! Sob! Ohmygosh I can't wait for the next chapter. The suspense is like literally killing me. Not really, but still. I love your writing style and everything; you really sound like Meg Cabot and you make me want to read the Heather Wells series. Like seriously. Anyway, continue on writing. I love it.

Lots of love and keep on writing!
bored2pieces2 chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
Damnit! They didn't even do anything! Shit, all we discovered is that Cooper is in love with her. I mean, DUH! Seriously, even JORDAN knew that. And then Cooper gets captured. Great plan Cooper! Get yourself captured! Opa! Now you have me saying things in other languages. I'm not even Greek! *takes a deep, calming breath*

Now that I have vented all of my frustrations let me begin with what I loved about this chapter. There was one particularly that I absolutely adored! "I've become codependent!" I totally had a melodramatic moment!

I'm here in my yellow pajama bottoms with a large gray T-shirt. My hair is put back with a clip. I am surrounded with my yellow baby blanket (What? It's all warm and snuggly!) on a yoga mat. (Yeah, I don't have a computer chair anymore. I sat on it and it broke. It did WONDERS for my self esteem!) in my computer room criss-crossed applesauced and I'm reading your fanfic and I read that line. I look at the computer screen weirdly and I suddenly gasp loudly and with a low TERRIFIED voice exclaim, “ NO.”

So, anyway great story. It was extremly well-written as always. Great job.
somerandompage chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
this story looks very interesting so far!

i love the books and i was really hoping that they would have the fanfiction thing but they dont..

but i really like this and i feel like you incorporated heather's character very well, i would to see where this is going, unfortunately i cant finish reading the rest of the chapters right now, but i will as soon as possible and review it then!

untill then,

Carmen chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
AH! That chapter was amazing, especially the end! Can't wait for the next one!
mybrokenending chapter 14 . 9/30/2007

It's the moment we've all been waiting for and you... stop it like that? *hyperventilating*

Please update soon! It's too much of a cliffhanger for me. ]

Lots of love and keep writing.
bored2pieces2 chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
Yay! I LOVE IT! This is my favorite chapter. You can’t hear it but I’m clapping. That was an absolutely, fantastic, amazing chapter! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! I can’t wait the suspense is killing me already.
bored2pieces2 chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
Wow! I love this! Oh, PLEASE continue! I can't wait for more. (I always knew there was something creepy about Tad! ;P )
Carmen chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
I'm so happy to have found a Heather Wells fanfic! And not only a story but a really good story, you write just like Meg Cabot. I'm so loving this fic, update soon!
synthetic confusion chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
another great chapter (with another cliffhanger! you must love those) im so glad you updated. cant wait to find out what happens
dumdam chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
OMG! That was such a cool chapter. Please update soon! I really wanna know what happens
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »