Reviews for The Need To Know
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
As soon as the sub rises, im favoriting this! I absolutely love it! I love it!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Love it
GoodTaste chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
Have you ever wondered what if they got together (in a game or book) then go see if there's any story's of them on fanfic and you find out there's hardly any story's on them together that's what happened to me i was not disappointed good job
lady pomegranates chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
This story is AMAZING!

I apologize for not reviewing before but I just raced through the chapters. Wow. Just wow.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
This was such an awesome story! I'm so glad that I'd finally gotten around to reading it. I liked the description and the dialogue here-they really painted a picture. And then the twists that I half-expected yet not (like Axel almost dying again...that had my heart pumping). It was very well thought-out, and even the characters who played minor roles here like Riku and Sora and Kairi weren't just side characters. Everyone had their personalities from the game, obviously, but I felt really connected to them in this story. It's difficult to explain.

Most of all, I've been an Axel/Yuffie fan for about a year now, and it's really cool to read stories like this about them. Great job. I've already added this to my faves, I enjoyed it that much and was so sure that it would get the happy ending it deserved.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
Now I'm in suspense. I mean, yay that Axel can really feel, but it's not so great that his soul will basically implode on itself. That is, if that book Yuffie and Axel looked over is even accurate. That might not even be accurate in terms of that. I liked that twist though, that Axel finds out that Organization XIII had pretty much been fooling themselves this whole time. This sort of reads like a suspense/adventure in a way.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Oooh, cliffhanger! Seriously, though, my favorite type of chapter ending, because it's usually a surprise and it usually means suspense. I was surprised about how interesting the simulation chapter really was. You must have understood the Space Paranoids world in the game better than I did. XD Though, I suppose in this chapter, the nodes and things were just added. It seems like Axel is progressing through his memories and maybe, finally getting some emotions back as well. It's about time. You're right. Zombie!Axel is kind of boring. Makes sense, considering how his memory got wiped, but still boring.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Wow, what a twist at the end of the chapter there! I seriously thought you wouldn't bring Axel back for quite some time. However, I doubt he'll remember Yuffie all that well if at all. This story has turned into something I wasn't quite expecting, and I appreciate that.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
This chapter wasn't too bad as far as fluff goes. I think you kept the fluff-ness level quite reasonable. XD I really like this story so far, because of the interesting relationship between Yuffie and Axel. They're both in-character, especially with them butting heads. But, even in these early chapters, sometimes there's a hint of possibly something more between them. I can tell it's going to get even more complex as the story goes on, which I appreciate. I can't wait until it's back to the action.
khfan2011 chapter 23 . 1/1/2011
that story was awesome

my gf showed me teh first chapter but after that i couldnt stop reading

that was amazing

the detail

the romance/action/comedy

it had everything

well done :)
MsRainey chapter 23 . 9/15/2010
I cannot even begin to describe the awesomeness of this story and your writing so I will simply say this:

you are the queen of sarcasm, humor, and wit.

I love you. That is all.

Tori:)
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
awkward...but i love it
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
I adore your fight scenes- they're always incredibly smooth and fun to read. And though I rather wish Axel and Yuffie had gone on with it in the tub, I look forward tos eeing what they'll do next!
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I LOVE the fact that Yuffie does recon on this new Axel before they finally get introduced! Sneaky little ninja!
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Oh no! That last line is already making me SHAKE!