Reviews for Highly Unlikely
Shreya chapter 15 . 2/28
Please could you update this? You're an amazing writer, and this fic was an absolute page turner, and please don't tell me you abandoned it! Please update this on and 'Unholy Matrimony'!
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Hope you update soon :0
Anne Marie Masen chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
ohh que pasa con el baby!?
FW Wandering chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
After all the times she has failed as a mother I think someone should just slap Mystique and tell her to stop having children. I wonder if you tie a shape shifter's tubes...lol. Please update because I want to see Logan beat the crap out of Bobby, then it is Pyro's turn to kick Bobby's ass, then Storm.
dsafoksdlfjk chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
noooooo not johnny's babyyyyyyyy *tears*

stupid crazy mystiqueeee
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
interesting
indefinitelyhigh chapter 15 . 5/14/2009
OH SHEET!

I love it! Very wonderful! Ryro all the way! THe way you write is amazing I absolutely love it ;) Can't wait til you update!
Charlie Drear chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
oh my god! Mystique took the baby. That is messed up. i hope she gets hers. I hope you update soon. happy writing.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
...

Did you abandon the story? I was just starting to really really really love it.
PreviouslyDead chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
what? could you not have just given them a happy ending for such a great sory?
Kat500 chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
Oh wow! This story is unbelievable. I am in love with it and I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!
Ratdogtwo chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
great chapter keep up the great work
FluidDegree chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
wow!
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
Rogue and John are going to be pissed. First Bobby causes Rogue to have an early labor and Mystique steals their kid. I fear for Mystique if she ever runs into an x-men. The professor is back. Yay. Keep up the good work.
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
OMG I've been waiting for an update forever, I hope they find the baby soon. Please update soon I just love this fic.