Reviews for Home
Sona A chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
When I first started reading this is was like, "Eh, it's ok." And slowly I got sucked in. I love your writing style and especially the witty banter of the characters. You do a good job of keeping them in character. I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Demoness Gone Insane chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I have to say, I don't easily cry but the ending, it made me cry, it was beautiful, and actually, I was thinking Into the West by Anne Lennox, also from lord of the rings, as I read the last chapter. This was very well written and I enjoyed it. good work.
pendras cornielius chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I read this story a while back and forgot all about it. when i read the chappies i was like this story is so familiar and i was hopeing against hope this wasnt the one that made me bawl me eyes out like a kid that lost his puppy and alas it tis the one! in when i know whats coming im crying my eyes out and i dont wanna stop. this story is that good
Bloodsired chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Your story make me cry. I hate goodbye. But it ended pretty well. And I'd totally impressed the way you build up Barbossa character and the relationship he had with ,He is attracted and admire her but they relationship can't get to far coz their not meant to each other but if given a chance (like Barbossa said) he would take the chance. Well, that's it i think the story is better to leave there as it is but if ever your planning a sequel its okay. But I like the way it end. Brilliant!
Skye Mage chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
I honestly have to say this: I LOVED your story. You have captured Barbossa's character perfectly! And I am NOT just saying that. What part I loved most was where they told stories, when Barbossa told of his past love. I think you have written it exactly how I think he would've told it, neither truly telling them every gory detail but neither really getting all agitated and sad about it (like I would imagine Davy Jones gettng) they asked and he being a pirate and among piratey friends he would tell it like that. Hope that made sense to you. And of course I loved that kiss at the end, it was among the most perfect kisses I have ever read in fanfiction, neither sweet and soppy nor that whole graphic their tongues wrestling with another crap-hope that has not grossed you out harharharhar

but just the way he would kiss Elizibeth. You truly captured Barbossa in a way I have never ever seen with any other character in fanfiction, let alone he! I'm serious, I am not being a gushy fandude over here, I am merely trying to put my admiration into words and sadly it is a very very hard thing to do. But you get the idea. I loved it!
pendras cornielius chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Ahhhs! I dont know whether or not to hate you or love you. this story made me cry, which i do not like, and the fact that it was Barbossa made it worse. i cried but i had a smile on my face anyway because it was so cute and so sweet that crying couldnt be helped. and for that thank you for making this story. I liked that you kept the relationship between them mute till the end. it was like the perfect climax for me. Love but can never be cus they dont really belong together but love each other just the same. and hvaing it being Will III taking the ship was awesome. thankies. i'll be adding this to favorties and subcribing.

~Pen
Niko chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I have never, and I mean that in all seriousness, never been so close to crying at the end of a fanfiction than I was here. Oh, this was absolutely beautiful. I loved every second I was reading this. Thank you for sharing this most excellent story. :)
the Icelandic sheep chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
This story was nothing but fantastic! I was on the edge of asking you to write a sequel, but... I think I like it as it is. The ending is satisfying. Wonderful job you've done!
Dyien chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
loved every single nanosecond of it!

and excellent moment in the last chapter... hehe we were all waitin for that, weren't we?

glad you didn't make it a typical story with the two of them, but made it the way it is.

Many many thanks :D and glad to know i'm not the only one who likes H )

steph
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Even though I'm strictly a 'platonic' shipper as you say it, I really did enjoy reading this. Found it after reading Lupus, I did. You made Barbossabeth sound almost possible. No, wasn't listening to Grey Havens or I See Dead People in Boats but Hey There Delilah did come on my radio and I suppose it was a good substitute for the mood. I'm looking forward to your take on Hector's history, as I'm working on such a thing myself and I know there are not many Barbossa writers who are.

Bravo
Lib Feathers chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Very interesting. You've handled a long story in a relatively short space and made it complete. I really liked when Elizabeth remembered comforting her father at her mother's grave - it emphasized the father/daughter type relationship between Elizabeth and Barbossa. And it was a relief to hear Barbossa would avoid death.

I also neglected to mention on my other review - you may recognize me as libbyann. If ever I get that biography done, I'll try to put it on and see how it floats.
Paint2ways chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Fantastic final chapter, and I am glad you sent him with Will instead of him just dying. Still a tear jerker though, but a good one. I look forward to the new stories you will be writing.
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
(cries)

WHY? Why, oh why, you CRUEL person!

I'm a little confused... Why Cotton, too?
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Bittersweet, and satisfying. Well done!
a muggle named Caity chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Good final chapter! I'm not really a sucker for bittersweet endings, but this one worked for me. So, it's all good.

Oh, and you still consider yourself a truly fantastic writer, right? Because there is no way on earth I'd read a BarbossaElizabeth story unless it was written by one. Yay you!

:D

I look forward to your next story. It sounds mighty interesting - Barbossa's past and "life" aboard the Dutchman with Will. I can't wait!