Reviews for Next Time
Rrele chapter 5 . 9/17
I like the different angle you were at great story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
this is so beautiful
ryidaniel1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
That was so awesome I love how youwrite Hidan ! Thank you so much
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
I adore this story! I read it once but my phone died part way through and I'm so glad I finally found it again. I love the format that you used and all the details you managed to include even without doing a traditional story line. It's brilliant and sparked my love of hidasaku years ago.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Cute
damchu chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Tbh this is my first time reading a Hidan/Sakura and I got to admit this is such beautiful story,made me craving for more hidan/sakura hahaha
Unnormal Child chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Your writing style is, putting it bluntly, amazing. I never thought of them as a couple, yet this is one of my fav crack-fics from now on. /hides in the corner, sobbing/
Dear Mei chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Awww Taro whyyyy? :(
Luna Silvereyes chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Simple...hilarious...moving...beautiful. Four words that DONT MIX WITH THE NAME HIDAN! And yet here, they do. Wherever Kisame was involved (my favorite! Yay!) I wasn't able to breathe for several minutes ( especially when he freaking ATE the poem- guess he showed what kind of shark he is) and when Hidan confided his confusion on the existence of morning sickness. Even Zetsu was cute and he's the most un-cute thing there is! How did you do that?! And to make Hidan so adorable is a feat very few can pull off believably. Your story and Miriam's Well; two Hidan stories that not only capture him in a his insane glory, but actually make him funny and enjoyable to follow. This is favorited.
Adeladaine chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
ABLUBLBUBLBUB TEARS EVERYWHERE THIS WAS SO FUCKING CUTE AH
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
AWWWWW THAT WAS AAAAADOOOOOORAAAAAABLEEEEEEEE! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! :3
Azalynn13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I love 49 it's so sweet ! 3
LadyKryptonite chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading about this pair and all the elements of their life and relationship. A bit surprised at the death of their son and how brushed over it was, but all else concerned it was fabulous. Loved seeing the sweet side of Hidan while still keeping his character
Lotus chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
You are actually a writing master. I never liked Sakura before. But. Damn.
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
You made me fall in love with the HidaSaku dynamic here, oh my god.