Reviews for Next Time
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 7/22
Cute
damchu chapter 5 . 3/16
Tbh this is my first time reading a Hidan/Sakura and I got to admit this is such beautiful story,made me craving for more hidan/sakura hahaha
Unnormal Child chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Your writing style is, putting it bluntly, amazing. I never thought of them as a couple, yet this is one of my fav crack-fics from now on. /hides in the corner, sobbing/
TsubasaMei chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Awww Taro whyyyy? :(
Luna Silvereyes chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Simple...hilarious...moving...beautiful. Four words that DONT MIX WITH THE NAME HIDAN! And yet here, they do. Wherever Kisame was involved (my favorite! Yay!) I wasn't able to breathe for several minutes ( especially when he freaking ATE the poem- guess he showed what kind of shark he is) and when Hidan confided his confusion on the existence of morning sickness. Even Zetsu was cute and he's the most un-cute thing there is! How did you do that?! And to make Hidan so adorable is a feat very few can pull off believably. Your story and Miriam's Well; two Hidan stories that not only capture him in a his insane glory, but actually make him funny and enjoyable to follow. This is favorited.
Adeladaine chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
ABLUBLBUBLBUB TEARS EVERYWHERE THIS WAS SO FUCKING CUTE AH
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
AWWWWW THAT WAS AAAAADOOOOOORAAAAAABLEEEEEEEE! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! :3
Azalynn13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I love 49 it's so sweet ! 3
LadyKryptonite chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading about this pair and all the elements of their life and relationship. A bit surprised at the death of their son and how brushed over it was, but all else concerned it was fabulous. Loved seeing the sweet side of Hidan while still keeping his character
Lotus chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
You are actually a writing master. I never liked Sakura before. But. Damn.
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
You made me fall in love with the HidaSaku dynamic here, oh my god.
E person chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Love, love, love it! It's so very different from other stories... in a good way, of course. I liked how you told the story, through the words. Parts of it were heart-warming while other parts were heart-wrenching. It had enough romance to satisfy, but not too much to put off the reader. Overall, it was a beautifully written story that wonderfully told the story of Hidan and Sakura through humor and romance.
sesshyluhvr chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Breathe was so cute
All of them were but everyone has that ONE or TWO or ALL that they like better than the rest
Hisaharu chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Awwww...Taro.
Amazing!
love,
HISAHARU.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is unique. A story..sort of, all in one sentence. Cool how you can set the tone and the synopsis wuth just ONE sentence :o