Reviews for Next Time
WriterPoet chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
"of the room; and he didn’t"

A semi colon is suppose to replace words like and.

Also, some sentences are becoming a bit too long. :P

Other than that, wonderful.
Lyn-san chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Well, the story's at its end and I must say it was a wonderful, tummy-aching, side-splitting, jaw-breaking funny ride. It also had it's serious moments here and there, which I think helped even it out. You've done well and so, you are free to take a bow.
kitsuneasika chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
44 and 45 were the best out of this lot, congrats on finishing this!
Duzzie chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
This, just as every piece of your writing that I have read, is amazingly well written and inspiring. I've really only just realized my rabid fangirl for pairings with Sakura and the Akatsuki members, but because there really aren't a lot of them out there (aside from the (mostly) poorly written Itachi/Sakura fics) I find her to be this starving little pile of an imagination. Your writing is the most delicious food for her, and I thank you.

Reading your writing makes me want to write something from the Naruto fandom...unfortunately, I find it much, much harder to actually get an idea solidly down than to want to get one down.

(And it really, really helps that you're one of the only people who've written a Kankurou/Sakura story...I love you...really.)
Apple Of The Sand chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
XD Oh! I love it!
Lyn-san chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Cool chapter... I liked the fluff and the insights you gave on some of Hidan's views of life. Case in point, no. 37 and 38.

Lyn-san
WriterPoet chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Interesting.
Qwertatious chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Oh...wow. This is just...ah! You have GOT to update this - it's a beautiful piece of work :)
Raeshi chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
I wasn't too sure about this pairing when I read your summary, but it does work.

I like how you formatted the list, not only does it make it easy to read but it is also like a mini story for each number.

Can't wait to read more.
kitsuneasika chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
34 and 35 are just plain love. 36 is pretty awesome too. _
Lyn-san chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Ah yes, yet another chapter well done!

You may take a bow.

My all time favourite reason for why she's worth it (for this chapter at least .
moonlit mage chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
This is great! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
kitsuneasika chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Journey and Strength were my favorites out of this lot. _
rainbowshinobi chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
ZOMG! THIS IS SO COOL!It rocks on ICE!
Jen chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Very nice. My favorites are 8, 11, 17. Can't wait for the next chapter. There's just too few Sakura/Hidan fics.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »