Reviews for Next Time
Lyn-san chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Cool chapter... I liked the fluff and the insights you gave on some of Hidan's views of life. Case in point, no. 37 and 38.

Lyn-san
WriterPoet chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Interesting.
Qwertatious chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Oh...wow. This is just...ah! You have GOT to update this - it's a beautiful piece of work :)
Raeshi chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
I wasn't too sure about this pairing when I read your summary, but it does work.

I like how you formatted the list, not only does it make it easy to read but it is also like a mini story for each number.

Can't wait to read more.
kitsuneasika chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
34 and 35 are just plain love. 36 is pretty awesome too. _
Lyn-san chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Ah yes, yet another chapter well done!

You may take a bow.

My all time favourite reason for why she's worth it (for this chapter at least .
moonlit mage chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
This is great! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
kitsuneasika chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Journey and Strength were my favorites out of this lot. _
rainbowshinobi chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
ZOMG! THIS IS SO COOL!It rocks on ICE!
Jen chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Very nice. My favorites are 8, 11, 17. Can't wait for the next chapter. There's just too few Sakura/Hidan fics.
kitsuneasika chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
and we’ll have tons of little…little pink-haired, purple-eyed babies with sadomasochistic tendencies; just promise me that you’ll live.”

Why, oh why does that make me want to see that. I liked 14 a lot _
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Love 10! _ *giggles* I love 1sentence...
jhgjhddxv gfdjhvbnhguyf chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Aww! This was so cutee! - I never really considered Hidan and Sakura as a couple, but they really do make a cute one! Great job hehe
Cat Alex chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
It's certainly an interesting take on these two - probably more Hidan than Sakura. Hidan's character in this is... potentially OOC, but because we're only seeing snippets it's hard to fully justify the claim (not that I'm claiming that). It's a real skill to do 1sentence (I can't come up with anything good for the life of me) so I praise your skills at communicating a lot with a little. Spelling and grammar was A-OK and the format is nice and readable (some of the 1sentences I've come across are set out so badly). The only one I couldn't fully understand was Tempatation. Maybe I just need to think on it more.

Anyway - I'm certainly interested on how the rest will turn out. Keep up the good work!

Take care - CA
Lyn-san chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
...I like no. 17, un...

...and no. 19 too, yeah...

lol :D