Reviews for Amethyst Embrace
FreeYourReality chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wahhhh! DAISUKI! But it seems that this story is on hiatus :( Please come back and finish it! I would love to see how things develop!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ok. I have to ask...WHY THE HELL DID YOU ABANDON THIS FIC? I mean, it's good! Really good! It's well written and has a certain 'something' to it. Also, the added bonus of fluff and that it's a TsuxHi doesn't hurt things either! XD

Please carry on with it! I wanna read the next part and the part after and the part after that and the one after that and...*keeps going on and on and on*
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OK i'm teased by this, I would like to see more, have you abandoned this story?
kimiri chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i absolutly love this!

please, continue!
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I like this but it hasn't been updated in over a year! Please continue this story I like it very much.
mae-mae chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
damn it! update this! or give it to someone else...
mae-mae chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
great story...are u ever going to continue it?
Kurenai Tenka chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very interesting so far, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! D
Hika chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh, please update! From all YnM fanfics this caught my most interest! I love the plot and how the action develops so far~

This story is too good to give up on, you know ~.*
Morbid-Maggie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Goodness! This story certainly caught my interest! The writing style is smooth and you use very good wordchoice. I found very few glitches in reading and I enjoyed the emotion of it. I was very depressed to find that there was only one chapter. I think I might cry... So update soon! I want to know what happens and also to read more of your fabulous writing!
joarne chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
keep writing i love the plot and i want to know more
cal chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
update this! its different! please!
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I really want to pump up your ego~ This story is really good! Everybody's in character and so on, yadayadayah...please put out another chapter when you can : )
shara chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i loed this i hope u update -
SKIN READY chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
OHMYGOSHNESS!

This story's so interesting!

I can't wait for more!