Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Name chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Zell and the rumours was funny. Squall and the rumours had me in stitches.
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I liked that a lot. It was interesting, funny and serious all at the same time.

I'm not so good at reviews but this definitely deserved one so I tried.

I like it.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
These are good. You could even turn any one of them into a story.
olive embers chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I think it's very good, for a drabble. Surprisingly, everything flows very well and sometimes brings a laugh out of me for no reason. I believe that, if this is the standard of work that overcomes writer's block, then you have nothing to worry about. Your prowess amazes me still.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like it!
aerisofthewhite chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
once again excellent! I really do like the drabs. they work so well, with such short sentances. Some of these Seifer vs squall/ Zell were hilarious and great at capturing their relationships.

I felt so sorry for selphie...
irishais chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Gorgeous, hilarious, and bittersweet all at once. A fantastic piece of work.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I liked this. Some of your facts are really thought provoking - like Quistis' attitude to Rinoa.
Ms. Jones chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Beautifully believable, and funny at times. :)

Nice work. Hoped it helped with your writer's block. :)
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww, this is a neat idea, making everyone have those little secrets and whatnot. I like the concept it was very adorable.

Hope you do more of this kind of thing,

-Emerald_Latias
Heligoland chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Awesome. Though I kinda wanted to hear how that whole rumor mill thing turned out ;)

...Now I am inspired and want to go try to write a whole bunch of one sentence long drabbles, is that weird? Everyone should write this short of stuff all the time, it makes me unreasonably happy.
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I truely enjoyed this drabble! you totally rock!

-Dead Pollen
Achenar chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, I like it. I'd actually like to see one of these, same style, where beginning and ending loop together and there's more of a connection between drabbles - it could be interesting.

Sorry, rambling - but yeah. Really like your style in this. :)
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I love this! I'm writing one of this right now, but yours is way better! I loved how you mixed the serious images in with humour. Nice work! x
Melete chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I do love these drabbles. Well there are some in particular I find more poignant than others: 1, 17, 11, 19. Some are wonderfully, weirdly funny especially 8 (I like Squall's subversive sense of humor in this.)

The drabbles work but I also hope they inspire you to write more.