Reviews for Hope From Every Small Disaster
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
so cute
white-clouds chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Beautifully written. This is the one-shot that everyone should read to understand the Harry/Luna ship. You've described the reason so wonderfully here.
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
very cute :)
Jimmy chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Honestly, this is probably the greatest Harry/Luna oneshot, I've read. You got a certain knack for getting the little details right on the money, keep up the great work, and hope to see s'more.]
Thyrin chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This was a lovely story. There was definitely something left unexplored between Luna and Harry at the end of the 5th book and into the 6th. I like the repetition at the beginning and the end, and it did help to emphasize both of their similarities without being boring. And you captured them both in character. Just wonderful.
SQuishY.and.JaBBar chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
cute!

Luna is my favorite character! XD

I really liked this, it was very very well done! Kudos to you!
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Very good! Well done! I loved it! Go Luna and Harry! They're such a couple, aren't they? Perfect for each other, I'd say. I like your writing too.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Beautifully written. The language used to set the scene and the intricate dance of emotion is excellent. Well done.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This was a really neat story. I've always thought after the conversation Harry and Luna have at the end of Order of the Phoenix, that there was a connection forged between them that then didn't get explored anymore. You explored that really beautifully in this story. It's really good. I'd love to know where the quote at the beginning came from. It's lovely too.
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow that was amazing!

I loved it!

You write like a pro.

Thanks for posting this fic ]]
G-Unot chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Extremely Well written, encore! This seems like it would be a good beginning to a complete story rather than just a one-shot. In any case kudos to you
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love it! That was just Cute!
The White Spider chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is a good story. You have a knack for understanding human interaction, and for fleshing out characters. It's an uncommon thing to find a story like that, I'm glad I found this. This is good.
aaml4everfc chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Only 3 reviews before mine, wow you really deserve alot more credit for this fic. I loved your story, maybe that its just difficult to find or something cuz I know that anyone who has read it would enjoy your writing as much as I did. Great job with it too, one of the best oneshots Ive ever read and I usually hate them so that makes it mean even more. Well keep up the great work, cya
eman555 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007