Reviews for Emotions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is one of the best love it. ; )
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Ohh its so cute you should continue it
Empress Tatiana chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS! this was so good, wish it was long next you should have them stop by at naruto's house ooo la la if you my drift
sasukeuchihaxleaf chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Loved it. So cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It was a cute and romantic story. I hope you'll make another chapter for it.
Carmelita28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I liked how everyone was not oc except maybe in the romantic scenes. I love the funniness in it all and I think you stayed true to who Gaara is, though its was awesome I feel unsated coz now I crave for more
Narugaarocks413 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Will you continue this please it is adorable and I want to read more pwease
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Adorable story!
It was one of those 'gahhdamnit its so cliche but there's a smile on my face cuz its so damn cute' stories.
I'm happy i read it.
jamiel.castro chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
hahahaha! LOVED HOW IT ENDED!
A.T.G chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was good you should keep this going and write another chapter. Please do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh come on! This about the fifth book I've read TONIGHT that leads up to Gaara and Naruto only kissing! Please either update or make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
hehehehehe please make a m rated sequel to this story itd be great!
SharonLorettaDarnell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
xD THE END! xD AND I. MUST. HAVE. MORE! ...Please...
skittyxoxo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
: 3333 Amazing. Write more more more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was one of the best Naruto crack fanfiction I've ever read. Not that I found a lot of good ones, but... A little advice, don't use "very". Use a synonym of its, it's gonna be more expressive.

I especially like the last part, "...until one unfortunate teacher called Iruka looked out the window to see what had caught the class' attention and got the shock of his life." It's funny and you've had a good use of the words.

Okay, enough with the poetic stuff from me.

I 3 THIS STORY.

What a shame on me, I discovered this just now haha