Reviews for The Forgotten and Hated Hero
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Just ran across this and even though it was written sometime ago, I think you should continue with it.

There aren't many stories with Josh not being a bad guy.

He deserves better parts.

I may not be a big fan of his, I just feel it would be a good stretch for the KP universe.

Thanks for coming up with this.
Bone chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Finish this story dude! its is the craziest scenario i have EVER laid eyes on man! omfg this is flackin amazing!
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Ok, so you did this a long time time ago, but that only means you left us hanging more than long enough!

I would love to see what happenes next.
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Uh-uh! No way! Not happening! Shut up! It's not true! There is no way you can leave me hanging like that! This has been the most interesting fic for me all day, and you just stop after one chapter! Don't debate over whether you should continue or not! Get going and write some more!

You've got Josh as the main character, first of all. You hardly see any of that here. It's a really nice change of pace.

Second, you've got this freaky scheme of Drakken's in play, and it seems to be working. I do have some questions though that are more like me pointing out the plot bunnies, like what exactly is this virus-type thing that gets you in your sleep? How did Drakken get his plan started? Are Kim and Ron really dead, or are they just lost, consciously? Are the hallucinations of the people that were already affected, or can they also be of those yet to be fully affected by the virus-type thing? Where's Rufus? Why can't I stop asking you questions that I know you won't answer via review reply?

I do expect answers in your future updates though. Keep on writing and fill my mind with more of this excitement that your first chappie started.

karenstern05
KoolZim chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

please update soon. i just loved the way you wrote this. you kept up the mystery, the whole DrD plan and fate of the other characters were introduced so well. and the best part is that Josh is the main character. i love it! you dont see that around here. please do update. im sure this story of your is going to be fantastic!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Yes, do continue. What happened to KP and Ron? What is Drakken up to? How does this plan fit into his scheme to conquer the world? Does he know Josh is still out there?
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very cool opening to your story. Don't go into the Fog.

Bubba
Wanderer of the Mist chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Mankey eh... Haven't seen a story out here where Josh is the main event (Romantic ones don't count). This looks to be his first major break through. My vote says go for it. I want to see how Drakken pulls it off and gets the world under control, except for Mankey. The hallucinations in the car in addition to Tara in the hallway caused a lot of What the F* moments. Kim's description at the end almost guarantees you that you will have to bump this up to an M rating. At least this one has a time frame. We know how long until the end of the story. Update soon.

Wanderer of the Mist
cpneb chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I'm for continuing this one: both as prequel chapters to show what DrD actually did right and to show what happens after this.

...cpneb
Zaratan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Okay, no way in hell are you leaving me hanging right there. I will come down there and make you write if you even think of stopping. Now get back to work man!

lol