Reviews for A Long and Uncomfortable Conversation
camcat chapter 1 . 4/10
Wish you had written more Jericho stories. They are great
betty-boo chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
ooooh you're kidding me, this is the LAST one? I've never really been a Jake/Heather fan but this was converting me :) I'm not really a fan of Jake/Emily
Trosario chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
fuck did you hade to stop there? This is the hottes jather fic I ever read PLEASE tell me you will update? This is killing me
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hey, just wanted to tell you that I really loved the whole series! There aren't many Jake/Heather fanfics out there that are this good, so I hope that you continue soon!

Dani
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I really like the "A" series and I hope you continue with this story and with some others too. I love Jake/Heather and you write them beautifuly
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Moo,

I read the on the Jericho Fanfiction site as well. I love this story, it's one of my favs. Can't wait til the next chapter :)
Shadow Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love this series of stories. I lost interest in Jericho after the long mid season break they had, and then heard it was cancelled, so I didn't get much into reading fanfiction. A few days ago I heard that CBS bought several episodes for next year, effecticely "uncancelling" it, and it renewed my interest (I've been watching all the episodes on the CBS website), especially in fanfiction.

I really like Jake/Heather stories, and hope you continue to write them, if not in this "series", then in other stories.

Keep up the good work

~ShadowGryffindor
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
AW i liked it. Though i find it funny heather being that shy an all!
Old-Syd chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Hey again!

You must be tired of me! This is the fourth review I sent you today hahaha

I started reading this fic without knowing that it was a sequel for the others, there was no mention to it in the summary maybe you should say, shouldn't you?

Well I wanted to say that I liked very much this chapter! The feelings were showed so nicely. I love Heather (I cant understand how Jake would prefer Emily...).

You have a nice way to write, I hope you keep doing it!

Is this gonna be the last Sequel or there will be more od them? I hope for the second, I want to see how they relationship keep going!

Why my reviews seems like letters...?

Bey!