Reviews for Healing Words
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I love your post DH stories. They fulfill my wish for a better ending for Severus, even if it wasn't with Hermione.

- All though, I had expect more from her in light of the events of his death. I thought she would be the one to say they should get back and check on them. -

This one is no exception. Also, I love reading both POV's.

Thank you for taking the time to write it!
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
A beautiful and gentle piece.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, my, this is lovely-heartbreaking at its beginning, and heartmending at its end.

ippogrifo chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
The sweet birth of a relationship.

With few words and chosen moments, we can see Hermione and Snape realize each other true personalities, real motives behind their own actions and history. The beginning is great and very touching so, perhaps to smooth the atmosphere and not to be overdramatic, soon here is the usual rude and harsh Snape, that one who deserves to be hexed but nevertheless we all love and forgive.

In a serene and peaceful way, the whole story tells of understanding between two apparently very different people, of the joy in sharing a common project, of accepting new challenges, personal and not. I like how you have used the magic of the castle to make justifiable the volunteer seclusion of its residents from the rest of the world.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very nice, as always: cleverly constructed, showing these two difficult people edging towards friendship through a series of half-spoken hints and unspoken understandings.
duj chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lovely, gentle, warm fic...