Reviews for Losing Hogwarts
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I've been waiting for a Rowena/Salazar...

Fantastic story
Light on the Horizon chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
Amazing story :) I especially loved the bit where Hat was talking to the basilisk. And the plot was brilliant, and your characterisation of the founders too.
Redbookbluebook chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
You are so clever. Oh my goodness. Voldemort is Slytherin's descendant. I love how you've managed to tie things in with the books so marvelously. The sorting hat's origin is absolutely hilarious. Actually, there are so many things in your stories that had me just dying of laughter.

The whole end half of this chapter was so amusing; I love how you ended it by the way because it felt complete but left room for some ambiguity. And it was genuinely well-written. Plus the incest suggestion and reference to potato throwing (very original) was great. I love how you portrayed the founders; they now feel like real characters in the HP series to me as opposed to just names with defining characteristics. The friendship between Rowena and Helga is fantastic and amusing. I love your descriptions of 'Godders' and his muscleyness. Oh, and Salazar's deaths and his adventures because of them, were just snarky good fun once he remembered to use blackmail. Anyway, both your stories are excellent and I highly enjoyed reading them.
Amy chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
I love this story, and i love all of the clues of the future you put in, like the boy with the lightning shaped scar and when ravenclaw talks about the Baron. I think the only problem I had with this story is that you made Ravenclaw dumber than she was described to be in the books. Aside from that, it was brilliant.
Kitsunefox chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
In love you. This has been my favourite fanfic since I was, oh, 13ish. Fell away for a while, and idly looked it up again, and lo! There were new chapters. But what? Not all here? (I was on fictionalley). But lo again! It was complete here.

I love so much. Gah. Had you read deathly hallows whe you decided on the salazar not-dying denoument? Cos there are some uncanny and humorous parallels there.

Gah. I'm sad it's over, but glad I got to read it. I hope you're working on a book or some such now!

I like how helga ended with someone else. Also, Richard is awesome. To say nothing of Salazar. Egads.

Christ in a dinghy remains one of my favourite exclamations, despite having first read it some 5 years ago.
K. East chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Okay, I must confess - I'm guilty of reading without reviewing. But I was so eager to finish this story! I've been reading Founding Hogwarts / Losing Hogwarts for a pretty long time, on and off, but when I realized, getting on FF for the first time in a while, that you had finished Losing Hogwarts, I pretty much had an aneurysm. Haha. I will definitely go back through and review each chapter thoroughly, but first I have to get this out there:

SQUEE!

Okay, good, that's out of my system. Um, I love this. Pretty much every moment of it. I see you re-wrote parts of Founding Hogwarts (I think?) which unfortunately led to the deletion of my favorite scene (i.e., the scene where Salazar is on Rowena's bed and giving a rather, um, good description of where he is supposed to be in the castle at that exact moment). But it was replaced by an equally fantastic kiss scene, so I can cope. :)

Losing Hogwarts was more serious and didn't make me crack up as much - but that was okay, because I had my fill of cracking up at that point and pretty much really appreciated the emotion that was in here. Yet you had comic relief. Twilight reference? Yes. Doddy, cute Slytherin parents? Yes. Really strange scenes with a chicken? Of course. I think you've discovered the perfect formula for a successful fanfiction.

Speaking of which, I must compliment you on the fact that this was all very, very original. I felt like I was reading an actual novel, one almost entirely unrelated to Harry Potter except that it was in the same/similar universe. You pulled off the AU feel really well and avoided the weird, Shakespearen-blend speech that a lot of people try when writing this era. So, awesome. Kudos on that.

I probably should try to make this review brief, so I'm just going to say that I adored both these stories, the ending made me full of happiness and joy and squees and all that good stuff, and I thank you ten times over for writing something like this that makes my insides feel so fluffy. Haha. Cheers!
Words sent from the Moon chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
Soooo is that hinting at the fact that Cyril is the Bloody Baron?
6aNgElIcA9 chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Wait, so Cyril is Sophia's kid, yea?

And what did Rowena mean when she said that she worried about Helena and Cyril sometimes?
6aNgElIcA9 chapter 23 . 12/6/2010
What does it mean - "I'll take one of yours when you're not looking"?
6aNgElIcA9 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
"A little black under the eyes, a brooding stare, a pair of chiseled cheek bones and perhaps a touch of glitter...My god, he'd be knee-deep in underskirt."

Am I sensing a Twilight reference here? lol.

I 3 Anatole and his cuteness. zomg him and Godders must have been a sight to see (and drool at?) crouched down and shirtless.

I really love your style of writing - it cracks me up and then people around me stare...like this...O_o

I would so be Ravenclaw if she was like this in real life. I am exactly that...strange (and awesome :P)

3 Angelica
pyromaniacal fish chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
*sobs*...that...THAT...was so...BEAUUUUUUUTIFUUUUL! *bursts into noisy tears*

you seriously make the most unappreciated characters into works of art.

*tries to stop crying but fails*

you have literally inspired me and my friend. we have based our entire humour of you and your genius. does that sound stalkerish? hm, yep, thought so...

i am so excited about this new fic though. will you be telling us the characters? or will i have to wait in suspense until i start trying to gnaw through walls. knowing my patience, probably the latter...

i cannot believe it's the end. aargh bloody damn. i can wait in hope for the much awaited one shots...

this is really long. haha. sorry. have you watched a very potter musical yet?

ho hum.

one day you shall write a book and get it published. no wait, let me rephrase that. you WILL write a book and get it published. the world is too sad a place to be in ignorance of a genius.

i'm so sad now. i need to eat something. not a wall though...
Update chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
You got me all excited! I was like "Hey! She did an extra chapter! Yaaaaaay!" And then I saw this and it all went to :( *really* fast.

Although I have to say that I was hugely thrilled to see my name on your list. Also, I am fully on board to campaign for the oneshot.

As I didn't review the last chapter because of aforementioned let-down :) I should probably mention that the two things I loved (REALLY loved, that is; I loved everything, as always) were Salazar's stutter in the hospital scene - adorable - and the heart-stopping, stomach-sinking third-last line.

Can't wait for the new one!

Update
DuchessOfArcadia chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
LOL! Lightning bolt shaped scar haha for cereal that line made my day!

IT'S FINISHEDDD NOOOO *cries*

I'd be mildly disturbed if Cyril and Helena become incestual as I think that Rowena implies? but it would be crazy and hilarious, along with even more batshit crazy children haha.

I love that Godric's baby girl barks and eats raw meat while the boy is the normalish one haha.

Am greatly looking forward to reading more of your insanity!

:D:D
Eisbrecher20 chapter 25 . 11/10/2010
Nongarak chapter 24 . 11/9/2010
This is a great epilogue, but I'm kind of confused. I could just be dumb, but is Cyril Sophia's son? Because I am confuse. Otherwise, this was great. I'm sad the story's over, but I can't wait for your next one! Good luck.