Reviews for Say Hi To Kitty For Me How?
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*sniff* i wish kitty summons bartimaeus soon... :(
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
effff. why are all these stories so tragic? aaaw, but i love this one anyways C; this is amaing and i love it~
Theresa L'Anne chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This makes me soo sad... I hated the ending of The Bartimeaus Trilogy, but I can't say it was totally unexpected...

It really does sound like Bartimeaus. You can just feel the emotion, if that makes any sense. Anger, sadness, confusion. It was all there. I so love your writing styles, Epitome.

~Theresa L'Anne
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
You know ... I hate him. Jonathan Stroud, I mean. For killing Nat. That ... was even worse than Jo March marrying the Bear dude (spelt wrong on purpose, I hate him) instead of Teddy. Yeah. And that was bad. *sighs*

I loved how you characerized Bartimaeus in this ... his anger, his bitterness ... and the way this fic flows - like they're actual thoughts - and how it condenses to one small thought - 'I have to get down to Earth' ... I loved that.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
First time ever that Bartimaeus wants to go back to Earth.

In any case, fantastic. I loved the tone of this piece- the bitter sarcasm that he uses to try and hide his obvious pain. Beautiful.
anoymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2008

-people who say anythings possible havent tried to slam a revolving door.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aww! Yeah... Barty must really feel bad... but the thing is the reason the both dismissed him is that they care... and the reason he's so sad is that because they care he care... but I suppose you knew that!
Duckweed chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Interesting. Your chapters are very short, but it looks like it could be pretty good if continued.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
gah pens! what happens! update again soon!
Maelric chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
I think what you've done so far is good. I think it'd make a good story
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Confusing but good. The first chapter I didn't get, the second was clearer.

The known author chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I wouldn't try to squeeze Nat into the story. That is, as in real life. He should be mentioned lots of times though, obviously. If you try to make him alive, it would ruin this perfectly good story.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/10/2007

interesting, i guess...
KittyMcaffee chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Huh? I don't understand it,... Hey, my name's Kitty!
Smoo231 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
well... remember how at the end of kitty's part, she said she'd go to egypt? Have her summon him there to like... ask him a question, or something... Or maybe they could do that half way thing...