Reviews for Random Ramblings of an Incoherent Mind
I wish to Fly chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
I enjoyed both sides the Life and Death of Leonardo, well done.
NokaKomi chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Very nice. Poor choice of words... AWESOME! Keep up!
BlueRose03 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, your story! I really liked how you made it so we could choose a hapy ebding or a sad ending... This is one of my favortie stories... ) I hope you will make another like this... hehe. Well, goodbye!
Khellendros chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Thank you. This story was beautiful. I have read it like 4 times, and I always cry when I read it. I loved the Life of Leonardo, but I really think that the Death- part was soooo touching, I just kept weeping. This really is one of the best stories I have read. (Btw, my english is so bad, sorry about that:( But I hope you understand what I'm saying.)

Best wishes Khellendros
Love-LeoxRaph-Rage chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Awww that was so damn cute! Raphie boy, I love it when its Raph and Leo one on one, a heart to heart! I simply love it and innocent Mikey, clumsy Don, and fatherly Splinter! Perfect! I like the living one more cause- Well shell I love Leonardo! I liked how you did this though!

~B
Amy Hamato chapter 15 . 7/25/2009
pretty awsome story
Scribe of Turesa chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Very Nice!
timme chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
actually i'd say raph had EVERY right to judge Donnie. damn, i'd be worse, and don deserves it. i don't care if reading it messed up his world view or if he was scared, angry, upset, WHATEVER. he knew his actions were damaging to Leo, who's the only one who deserves sympathy and care at the moment, who's live is still at risk. Don's not a child, he is responsible for controlling himself. his actions were damaging and selfish, and Raph was easy on him. the last thing don should have said was for Raph to piss off.
timme chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
so glad donnie kept trying to resuccitate him. so many people stop after a few minutes cuz it's tiring and it's "probably" hopeless. yes, there's very little chance after that, but it's been known to happen. what better do you have to do with your those 10 minutes of your life, honestly? as bad as well doctor's call it too quickly. ~sigh~

sorry, didnt' mean to rant. poor leo.
TheInflictedFinger chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Yeah yeah I saw a coupe of spelling errors in here but who honestly gives a crap this story has me sobbing right now.

I love how you constructed the interactions between Leo and Raph and Leo and the rest of the family for that matter. I only wish there were more stories out there like this because they make everyone think twice about how they treat themselves and their families.

Anyways, this is really unique in the TMNT story archives, in fact I think this is like...only the third I've seen so it's really original. Nice fic!
looneygurl chapter 15 . 12/5/2008
lol...splinterson...lol i like that, funny. nice job seriously you rock at this!
looneygurl chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
very nice, this is gettin good. i noticed an ironic typo, you wrote she while talking about Leo. just funny. thought i should mention it. l8r keep it up!
looneygurl chapter 9 . 12/5/2008
it takes a lot in a story to even get me teary, but this! damn, i need a tisue this is so f-in good! please keep writing
Tortugita chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Well, have to say that I definitely like the 'Leo Lives' version better.
Danaa chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
You updated! Finally! _

A great ending for a great story.

Hope to see more from you.