Reviews for I, The Throw Away
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Your killing me, my coffee is going to be more tears than cream.

I love this line "It’s fifteen minutes this time - Bobby’s sure of it because it can’t be just five, that ain’t near enough for the pain." That made me snort my coffee out through my nose. Also loved this one.."For letting his boy turn into some sort of warrior when he couldn’t even grow a beard worth shitting about."

Very nice I really like your writing style.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
poor sam..
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Fabulous, bobby POV. Interesting and so angsty, Love your tone and style here.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
"So it takes three tries to get Sam in Dean’s arms, and for the first time since he was fourteen, even with the long limbs hanging over, Sam looks smaller than his brother"

Broke my heart, that line.

Simple and solid insight into Bobby's mind. I really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Sera
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow. Very powerful stuff. Nice work using Bobby's voice all the way through. I love the image you create of Dean at 18, too pretty yet hardened into a warrior already. Very cool.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was great. I loved that episode so much! Bobby was great in it. His time with Dean...

I kind of wondered how Dean managed to carry Sam - such a height difference. But you knew he was the one who did it.

The description of Dean, his "pretty face" and the eyes. Fabulous.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great insight to the boys from Bobby's pov. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kim Who Knows chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Well done! A unique piece, for sure. Most stories dealing with Sam's death scene are from Dean's perspective. As far as I'm concerned, Bobby is the unsung hero of season two and I'm glad to see you've put him in the spotlight here. Nice to see Bobby get his own piece.

-Kim Who Knows