Reviews for Undeniable Facts
Maylee chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hahahahahaha! Drew thought he was gay! Hahahahahaha!
ThePerfectTwox3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
:) I absolutely enjoyed this humorous one-fic. For a one-fic, I think this is THE BEST one-fic ever! Great job! 83 reviews for just a one-fic? Unbelievable! _ Keep up the good work:)
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hahahahaha this was funny XD
xotennisloverxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved it!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh Mew, that was way too funny! Found this story via a small comic on deviantART and thought I would check it out...Really May? Drew gay? That's about as possible as you and Ash being a couple (with no offense to Advanceshippers).

Kinda liked how Mrs. Caroline barged in...*Snickers*

Nice job!
o.xhAna.o chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh I looooooooooove this! xD
EeveeTransformed chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aahaha, well written :) Loved the end bit too ;D keep up the awesome wrok, too!

~EeveeTransformed~
pokemon-finatic chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
lol!

this is great!

~pokemon-finatic
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Waah~ so sugoi (awesome}~!

Their argument was hilarious! I chuckled at the part where May's mom entered, I thought they were going to be embarassed and part away, but instead, they just ignored her! Haha!

*sigh* I wished you'd elaborate/explain the kiss in more detail...hehe...I can't get tired of those fluffy things. :D

Awesome job~!
Ink Kissed chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I can't stop laughing, I feel as though my insides are on fire. This was just the cutest thing ever, and the mother? That was priceless. I loved this, so much, thank you for writing it:D Aha...so funny.
shippingluvar13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That just made my day! Especially the ending!
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
that was... halarius!XD loved it!
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Is it normal if it made my eyes turn big? Ane eye popping expirience! First one that made me do that! Excelent!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was niceee~
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I pictured the look on Drew's face when he was inching towards May and i totally SQUEE'd in my head! xD That was SO CUTE! God bless hot-Drew and inocent-May! 3
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »