Reviews for An Infinite Death?
Bleeding Crimson Regret chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
OMG. Brucas baby! *Squeals#
S05Y31 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
uh oh! Sad chapter! But great! Why was Brooke so scared ? hm and who is michael? I cant wait to find out! UD SOON!
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Good Chapter.

Hope Lucas Will Come Around.

Update Soon!
brucas831 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
whoa cant wait for more!
BrathanFan4Ever chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
oh man that was awesome! cant wait for the next one!
brucas3 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I feel so bad for Lucas. He was right. Brooke could have done things differently. She could have told him the truth. He loved her so much and now he finds out she is alive with his daughter. I think he had ever right to react the way he did. I do hope they can work things out. If Brooke ever goes back to Tree Hill, I wonder if people can forgive her for what she put them through. I know it wasn't easy on Brooke at all, but she did make the choice. Great Chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
oh my god i feel so bad for brooke and for lucas! they are in such a hard position! great job though! cant wait for the next chap!
Brucas True Love chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
OMG

You have to update soon

I love it
wtlozy chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I have to say this is my FAVORITE story! Please please keep updateing. I am curious to see how Lucas returns and why Brooke is so scared and who the heck Michael is. So please keep updating!
itsxamazing chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Poor Brooke, Lucas is such an ass. I can't believe he would do that to a girl he is supposedly in love with. And to think he was smart enough to realize how tough it was on her too... Ugh can't wait till you next update! Keep it up :)
maddiex0xanne chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
that was a good chapter, but it was sad. we need happy rbucas :)
tinycapricorn12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
omg! he's gonna come back to talk to her right? Or she's gonna find him somehow?
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Really good chapter, I loved it, and I really like that they got a chance to talk and that Lucas found out about his daughter. Please update soon!
Tater-K chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Holy S*! WoW! I can't believe Lucus reacted like that about everything!
Roswell Dream Girl chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I love you so much for updating this story. It is by far my favorite BL story on here! I feel so bad for Lucas and Brooke, more so Lucas though. I know Brooke didn't ask to put in the situation or anything and she was doing what she thought was best but still to make everything think you're dead...definitely not something thats easy to forgive.

And I have a feeling that Lucas and Peyton are together, either planning on getting married or they're already married? Maybe I'm wrong about that but if i was writing the story thats probably how i would have it play out.

And I can't believe you actually made ME feel bad for Peyton, of all people why oh why did it have to be her who tried to kill herself? LoL

Anyways update soon! :D
B.P.Davis chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I love it:D:D If she has to hesitate, it says itself that its his child:P
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
talk about a complication i wasn't expecting. because this story is so different, i can forgive the "brucas baby lucas was never told about overused storyline"
kaos2405 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
oh the plot thickens. nice job
f00f00 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Well that was unexpected. o_O Hahaa, good update. I enjoyed it. :)