Reviews for The Man Who Loved the Sea
uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Continue it mayb? I love davy and calypso fanfic
RandomPirateWriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMG u r such a good writer! I didnt like AWEs end either, i dont understand why they had to kill him! They make such a good couple together! *snif* dont worry, i agree with u about the squid kiss btw, are u going to write more potc-dalypso stories/one shots?
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Sweet and sad. I hope something like it happen in the movie. You done a WONDERFUL job! :D
Orismoris chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very good story. Can't believe I missed it. I'm such an avid reader of this pair...it simply escaped me. Bittersweet and heart felt. Great job
ko-wolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Now this was the icing on the cake I left this after the Romance/Tragedy one. I wanted to feel their love. I really like your style of writing.
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
NICE!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
gah! i LOVED it! i say we all ban together and go shanghai Disney into adding this scene to the movie! *begins to fantasize*

ah well...grr...i do love your story! Davy Jones is my /favorite/ character! i was crying when he died! twas pitiful...my friends wouldn't let me forget it for a while...gah! now i'm rambling! i always do that! back to the point! i love love love love love love a million-buhjillion times /love/ this fic! it's...so...SWEET! gah! i wasn't expecting the squid-kiss, but i totally agree that it would've hot! darn those Disney people for not reallzing this!

i don't know how many times i can keep saying i love this fic...a lot apparently...xD

~dragonrider33
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh god. That was so beautiful, I actually started crying halfway through it. If only that was a real part of the movie. I too thought that a squid kiss would've been awesome. Too bad it didn't happen. Stupid Disney people! Don't you know that fans like us want a damn squid kissing scene? God that'd be so hot. I'm thinking about doing that with my own story... sort of. (Uh, you won't mind, will you?) Anyway, excellent job.
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i agree with you about the squid-kiss! stupid disney for not doing a squid-kiss!
Rain .3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Geez...

I felt SO sorry about Davy.I didn't like AWE's end.'

What was his sin? Love a goddess?

xDD

Thanks god we're here to remake these histories. xD~

Just PERFECT your fic. xDD

Pelase, keep writtin' about'em. I just LOVE that scene inside the Black Pearl, when he shows up and they talk for a

Káá.
Tachyons chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
M... squid kiss! *drols*

Oh, what, review? But of course,

I really loved this fic, it's so lovely, and indeed how the scene should have been in the movie. *nods vigorously*

I love the way you described what both are thinking, and it's a brilliant mix of angst and romanceyness

'Tis faved, yarr
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I loved your version of this scene.

A "squid kiss" would indeed have been awesome, but I can just imagine some peoples' reactions to that.

Darn you, Disney.

Anyway, I love how you portrayed the characters; angsty, and then loving, and then angsty again.

Great job :)
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
beautiful. no worries, I think a "squid-kiss" would've been nice, too.

very nice, but ver depressing and angsty, just the way I like it. excellent work.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I shall love you forever. Pintel and Ragtetti being all goofy and she's all "WOULD YOU TWO STFU ALREADY? I'M TRYING TO ANGST, HERE!" And yet being all "Well, there are my ickley kins, being saliors, but they are still damn annoying." That, dearie, is just made of awesome.

And then the tentecle!love. And a big makeout scene that should have been there but would be phenomonally awkward for Pollicle Bill, so must exist only in fanficton.

And then thery're all lusting, and she's like "I've gotten into hentai while you were gone, you wanna test out some of the stuff I saw?"

And he's like all pervy and old-manish and is all "Funz."

But then they're like... oh, crap, we can't. We have MISSIONS!

And then there is ANGST some more. And then she's all "You so dead, Davy Jones. That's so full of BS."

And then Teh 3NdZ.

AND I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME AND KEEP YOU CLOSE TO ME AND NAME YOU PHIL AND BAKE YOU COOKIES AND FEED YOU BREAKFAST IN BED AND CUDDLE UP WITH YOU WITH FUZZY SLIPPERS!

Faved.
Lindethiel chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh, I agree! A squid kiss would have been so unique! Perhaps it should have been in the movie? Give ILM a work out with their computers! I really liked this piece, lovely tone to it, and yes, great ending!