Reviews for A Touch of Saint Nick
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww! How cute! :)
waytobefabulous chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
gosh, this is really sweet!

Teen-Lyokofan7777 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is a good fan fiction. I love it.
eagle101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh great chapter keep going I want to read more :)
zedd113 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
What happens!

Please write the next chapter.

catofthenorthwinds chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
More More More keep up the very good work :) :) :) :) :)
ShinigamiKyuu chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw! that was soo sweet! i loved it ! you should make another chappie about the trip to Colorado,and the another one adout the rest of the Christmas holiday. make it like a three-shot!
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That is so sweet I love it...Will there be another chpter?
axjwritter chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I don't know if you just want this story to be a one-shot, but it would be GREAT if you add more to this story. If you write about the vacation, it would be very, very, very good. Because what you left the reader is practically a cliff hanger. I've read enough jxa stories to know this! Happy reading.
LunarKnightBrandon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hmm, well, it looks like we have another Neo Aguni here on second favorite author). This story is awesome, and to keep it in character as well must've been hard. Good job on it.
EFanFicD chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
First, I wish to echo the praise of the other four, "Cute!" and "Aww!" Now that that is done I want to give some more detailed comments. First of all, I love that it keeps Jeremie and Aelita in character and creates a small amount of mystery. It gives a story without explanation, which is perfect considering that answers are often slow or absent in the series. It raises a few interesting questions which don't need answers, and is amazing from such a short story. Thank you for writing this. I love it! And there aren't even confusing grammatical errors! This was fun and I am glad I read it. It felt like the ending of an episode of Code Lyoko, which is typically my favorite part. Sorry my review was so long, but it takes a lot of space to say all I want to say about a story like this. Thank you again, it was great!
call me CoCo chapter 1 . 6/12/2007