Reviews for Love15
Atarah Derek chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
No Matilda? A lot of fans believe Matilda McDuck married Ludwig. I have to admit, I am slowly warming up to that pairing.
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is a fantastic story, Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter. It certainlly would have made a great episode. I have always loved, the character of Proffesor Von Drake, I even had the privaledge of meeting the current voice actor, who records all of the projects, Von Dake is in. But geting back to this story, it's fantastic and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Trying to sneek the Proffesor, into SHUSH headguarters, desguised as DW., is going to be a fun read. I hope, your next chapter, comes in soon, it will be hard waiting for it. Keep up the great work.
Allisonwarner chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
A friend from a different section of this site directed me over here to read this story (along with a few others). I rarely stray into this section. I have to say that this time I'm quite glad I did. This is brilliant.

I think it's absolutely amazing the job the three of you are doing on this. Everyone is completely in character, which can be difficult for even one of these guys, let along all these characters with the varying personalities.

The situation is believable. I've always longed for Disney to realize what a gem some of their older television series are and to actually make a 'Darkwing Duck' movie. They wouldn't even have to look to far to find a script - this story right here would be wonderful. You blend 'Darkwing Duck', 'Ducktales' and 'Ludwig' perfectly, something I bet even 'Disney' would have a problem doing. It's a great mix of action, drama, character study, suspense...

And it's quite nice to see 'Ludwig' in this story and playing such a major part in it. You rarely see him in stories, and when you do, it's even more rare to seem him doing more than a 'cameo'.

And the 'Magica De Spell' and 'Negaduck' team - genius. Pure genius.

My only complaint? This hasn't been updated since November. Come on - you simply can't write a story this good and leave us hanging. I certainty hope to see this updated soon, as this is definitely one of my new favorites.
Steffie1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Yah, a fan-fic with Ludwig in. It's so rare to see any fan-fics with him in.

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Heide DeVries chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
I felt seriously bad for poor Ludwig unable to go back into his house. :( I was about to cry, seriously. For once NegaDuck's destruction upset me - usually it makes my inner darkness giggle (strange, eh?).

"Let's be getting Dangerous!" What a wonderful line! I almost fell off my seat!

Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
laal ratty chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Oh great chapter, looks like DW's emotions are on the usual rollercoaster of a ride. I loved the bit with the internet right at the start.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Very good chapter. I like a lot the characters' interaction.

Magica probably has a spell over her information so it's pretty hard to find anything about the witch.

Keep the good writing.
NUTCASE71733 chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
This was a great chapter! This was definately worth waiting for!
icequeenkitty chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
OH NO! Not the Tax returns! Negaduck is PURE evil!

X3 Great job on this so far guys! Our hero and his comrades are going to have their hands full when Ms. DeSpell meets up with her soon to be partner in crime. :D Keep up the good work!
loopylove74 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hi! I saw Pinbeaks pictures on DeviantArt and wanted to read the story. It is very good. I hope to read more of it when you are done.

Bye!
NUTCASE71733 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Hiya! My friend Pinbeak directed me here. This is an amazing story, and you've all done a great job getting Ludwig's accent down.
The Middle Warner Sibling chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
(Pinbeak back to babble some more)

Wow - that was an explosive chapter!

Nice, nice, NICE job having Launchpad explain why GizmoDuck gets more press than DW. I started thinking about that awhile ago (because it really irked me), but my train of thought got derailed - you guys plowed ahead, and gave good, consise reasons, and all while showing what a true friend Launchpad is. Again, fantastic job! :)

Nice call backs with Magica DeSpell. Magica and Negaduck should make a powerful team. I think DW and company are going to have their hands full with this one.
The Middle Warner Sibling chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Another good chapter. You guys are doing a nice job of building up suspense.

Nice attention to details - the description of the Professors house, callbacks to "Darkly Dawns the Duck" (How are you at holding your breath?" and the Harpy (I can't remember what episode it was from though, sorry). Also - kudos to remembering not only for DW to put his helmet on, but for him having one for Gosalyn (for the Professor to wear).

All in all, a solid piece of work. I just hope my reviews make sense...
The Middle Warner Sibling chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hi guys - Pinbeak here.

Good start to the story! I don't usually like the Professor much (as you stated, you do not usually see him). When you do see him, Disney tends to make him to much of a cardboard figure for me to really care for him. Nice job on finally giving him a personality.

Also - thumbs up for description of the characters and their surroundings.

This story should be very interesting...
laal ratty chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Fantastic, I loved the description of the Troublemaker. I also loved the mention of DW's past and how that's led to his self-esteem problems.