Reviews for Love15
Heide DeVries chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
WOw! I can't wait to read more. Magica deSpell eh? She's a good villain too, but not nearly as bad as ol' Negs, naturally. It should be interesting to see her with NegaDuck! This story is so great! I especially love the end, Negs is having such fun with his distruction. _;; Until next chapter; keep up the awesome writin'.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Excellent chapter! Cool psycoanalisis of DW, as well of his relationship with Giz and why the armored duck is more famous and loved.

Malarity chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Ohman... the imagery of Ludwig angrily shaking his finger at Negs and shouting "Shame for you!" had me in tears. The interaction between the professor and the DW characters is just perfect~ a good combination! It feels like I'm reading what could have been an actual episode.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what happens next :)
LadyE61 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Heide DeVries chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Another great chapter! I totally remember the thing with Launchpad and the harpies (that were real, but no way would Ludwig believe that). I can't believe the mayor is such a slimy person! What an ending to this chapter too! I can't wait to see what happens! Lets hope what the professor said about holding his breath was true, right? :) Btw: I think from your description of the professor's house, it reminds me of my own room. Good luck for Negs finding anything in there.

Well, until next chapter!

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Very good chapter. Nice references to Ludwig's appearance at Duck Tales as LP's psychiatrist.

Excellent job with Negs and the Mayor.

laal ratty chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Fantastic second chapter. I loved Negsy's line ' I always beat that idiot with intelligence, for if he had two brains, he'd be twice as stupid.' Sheer genius.
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I read this yesterday, but had complications reviewing for it; I can only guess FFNet is the cause. I just wanted to say that I loved reading this! I don't know too much about Ludwig Von Drake, myself, but from what I know of him: this idea just rocks! I can't wait to read more about this either! I had to laugh at the fact that Negs thought about tricking Von Drake with those chocolates! Very wonderful work!

laal ratty chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Cool, it sounds like it's going to be very good. I loved the insertiob of Negaduck and his diamond chocolates. I can't wait for more.
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ya done good! _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Good start. Funny idea about teaming up Darkwing and Ludwig.

26 | « Prev Page 1 2