Reviews for Suicidal Thoughts
Lola chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I loved this, it was sweet. Ragetti just happens to be my faveorite character. Off topic but did you know Pintel is Ragetties uncle? And the Were in the navy together? Weird huh?
Butterfly Bandage chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was GREAT. Just finished watching At World's End (I'm a little slow... don't get to rent movies all that often. XD) but this just really captures Ragetti's character and the fact that he's still sort of childish. I can see this happening.

Hats off to you!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
OH my God! As soon as I saw suicide and Ragetti in the same summary, I had to read it. It was just such a new and intruiging idea, since Ragetti and Pintel usually play the part of goofs or passionate lovers. I must say, it was amazing! You write so well, and the emotions were intense and vivid. My only little criticism (sorry!) is that the speech was a little hard to understand at times, and it slightly(and I mean VERY slightly) took away from what was happening.
3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Eek... intense. Very original-the concept, the pairing, certain stylistic twists-and certainly well-written, especially in regards to character interpretation and careful handling of love and death. Pacing is a little awkward, but it's a vignette, so I really don't see that as much of a problem, personally. It really just generally reads very well. The dialect might be a little overdone, though. Of course it's entirely a matter of opinion, but I rather think that some aspects of their voices should be left to the imagination, if only for clarity in reading. You did do an excellent job of catching all their little quirks of speech, though.

I also think Rags is a cute nickname for him. _ I can sort of picture him being called that.
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Those two are the weird/funny ones, right?

...Which is the one with the...you know, the eye? o_o