Reviews for Questions and Photos
Feke07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is deep. I agree with lil310. However since i wanna be an optimist, i don't think Relena ISN'T reciprocating Trowa's feelings in the end, but i think she's apologizing for being too blinded for not noticing his feelings sooner. This is good stuff!
lilac310 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
yep..I agree with the previous entry...It appears that "I'll kill you" is synonymous to some sort of affection..although I don't necessarily think that it means "to sleep with"...I think it's more of "I love you"...because I'd like to think that the characters in Gundam Wing are a bit more mature than those in other animes for them to solely focus on lust...well, some at least (considering that there's hardly any 'touchy-feely' scenes!...whaha)...

It's almost poetic and bittersweet - the way you used that infamous line of "I will kill you"...and it's just heartbreaking that in end, Relena couldn't reciprocate Trowa's feelings either...

Good job! Cheers!
Lady Of Light 4 the elves chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow! THAT was AMAZING! I love the way you wrote Relena. She is maturing and just-wow. Thank you for that little ray of sunshine.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I have to agree with Omnicat, though it's something that often happens, so I'm not surprised.

However, *I* get the distinct feeling that you are (once again as many people do) creating a synonymy between "kill" and "sleep with". My only clue was the synapsis, which stated that after Heero said "no", Relena "put her clothes back on". Also the "hoping" Relena had, over and over. And the fact that Trowa said "I'll kill you" and Relena can only say she's sorry.

The only reason to say sorry is if it were replaced with "I'll sleep with you" because then Relena knows that Trowa loves her. Thus his own tear, when she refuses him once again.

Very sad. I'm almost wondering if you are meaning the "death" to have become sensual, or if it really is just a coloquialism between the pilots and Relena in your fic for "sex". If so, all of them would have to have become very strange. :-p

In the very least, it was written quite well. Even if killsex to just Relena and Heero (and now Trowa has learned of their odd word-play) it makes for an interesting connection.

I wonder if I've actually hit any nails in any direction! Let me know, I'm curious!

-Ukky
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*insert any random non-descriptive sound a person can make when they don't know what to say*

Really, I don't know what to say. It was good. It's very... GW-ish. Eloquent, too. I liked what I read. It's just that it feels like something is missing. Yes, we all know Relena wanted Heero to kill her, back then. But why? What does it *mean* to her? You showed Trowa's motives, but not Relena's.

Maybe I'm being nitpicker-y, or maybe I missed the point, but I can't help but feel that teensy tiny part should have been in the fic, somewhere, somehow.

So yeah. I liked it overall, the only point of critique I had was the above. _;