Reviews for The Motomiya Chronicles
Bloxham chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
what the hell is PDA im too tired to figure i out.
DaiCrazy chapter 17 . 5/12/2008
NOAH! *sob sob*

I hope she's okay!

Great chappie as always!

COOKIES!

Glory Nizenea chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
O... this is getting good! Good thing I've got a ton more chapters to read. Bahahaha. :D
Glory Nizenea chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Interesting! XD *goes off to read more*
DaiCrazy chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
OMG That was PWNAWESOME! It reminds me of the My Chemical Romance concert I went to about 3 weeks ago. *sigh* Yep, good times, good times.

Another great chapter, though I wish you would have written out the scene where they got to meet Linkin Park, that'd would have been interesting to read. ;)

BUT good none the less! HAVE COOKIES!

DaiCrazy chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Aw...KAWAII! *smiles so much cheeks hurt*

Hehe, they're so cute together! *squeal*

COOKIES! *prances around throwing cookies in the air*

Bloxham chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
i finally read this story after realising it said "recalls most of his memories and a curse" not "as a curse" i thought it was totally different XD this is a really good story though so pls keep going.
DaiCrazy chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Cool! I worked! lol, last time I tried to view the new chapters it didn't load, so sorry it took me so long to review. :D Anyways, I loved the new chapters! Ohh, and we got some new info too! Good job! Cookie bash!

*throws cookies everywhere*

dark-ranmaru chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
well i dont know if this is inspireing enough but great story. i love it and tought it was pretty funny. i hope you update it soon because i cant wait to read the next chapter.
DaiCrazy chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I loved it! So sweet! Just what I needed after finishing Deathly Hallows. :P

Keep up the good work! Have 2 boxes of cookies! *throws*

digimon1010 chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
good chapter cant wait for the next chapter
DaiCrazy chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
YAYA! Great, now you got me hyper...which means KAREOKE TIME! w00t!

Here are some cookies for an AWESOME chapter! ~

DaiCrazy chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
DAVIS AND NOAH, SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Lol sorry, couldn't help myself. They're so cute!

Have 2 boxes of cookies! *throws boxes in shrimpeater's face* By the way, I'm eating shrip for dinner. :P Yum.

DaiCrazy chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
YAY! This is getting super interesting. Here's ya cookie! *sends freshly baked cookie* Remember to pick a flavor!*
FallenUpStairs chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
A nice comment: "This is a nice chapter" My plea: "Put up the next chapter soon!"