Reviews for Fighting For Salvation
dhh chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
OC being the MAIN focus of the story..How CLICHE can you get..LOL...FAVORING and OVER-STARING YOUR OWN CREATION etc..URGH, makes me want to puke just reading this story and the SAD thing is, your other stories are good, but your longest one is ONE that is probably thy worst since YOU have a OC as the main character and MAIN focus.

I bet you even ignore most to ALL other females in the later chapter to "FAVOR" your disgusting OC..

Nothing personal..Your other stories are really good but OC is just a THING that I despise, esp OC that are TAKING away from the actual characters, esp the few main canon characters instead of an OC that ADDS to the storyline..HELPS but don't over-power or over-shadow, which it seems as thou, so far, too me, anyways, YOUR OC is going to do.
thedruidprincess chapter 68 . 1/2/2009
w-o-w!

THAT WAS AMAZING!

i realy realy realy enjoyed reading that!

well done
haha21 chapter 68 . 11/1/2008
Great story. I'll give your new story a try. I generally don't like crossovers and I don't watch CSI, but I'll give it a try. But if the story just doesn't stick with me, then I apologize for abandoning your story. Thank you for continuing to update the Fighting for Salvation story to the end. There are so many writers who have such great stories, but they don't finish the story. Well, I am going to stop rambling and go now. Farewell. ]
Halceeon chapter 68 . 11/1/2008
Its over?

Well I'll deffinately will be looking forward to the next installment of this story!

Keep up the writting (in other words...

Bring back Tony XD If the writters of 24 can, so can you!)
Maverick500 chapter 68 . 10/31/2008
Great ending. Will they find Jack in the next one
sej1986 chapter 67 . 10/26/2008
Wow. Just... wow. And omg, and other general things that aren't very coherent.

I have just read from Chapter 56 to Chapter 67 (yes, that's how far behind I was.) I am absolutely in awe of you and this fic. It's just brilliant. I felt as though I was watching the show itself (and I haven't watched an episode in months.) I'm really excited for the crossover, and can't wait to see where you take this.

I am still reeling from Tony and Michelle's accident, but I'm hoping you're going to make it right. I'm clinging to that! They just can't be dead... right? Please?

I know I'm in absolutely no position to demand, given that I'm such a slacker and I'm only too aware of your insane fic to-do list (!) but- MORE! And soon! :D
Maverick500 chapter 67 . 10/24/2008
Interesting chapter. Will they find Jack
haha21 chapter 67 . 10/23/2008
Sad chapter. Made me want to cry. Update soon.
Maverick500 chapter 66 . 10/16/2008
Excellent chapter. Who got Jack? was it the Chinese
Maverick500 chapter 65 . 10/10/2008
Excellent chapter. What does Phillip have in mind
haha21 chapter 65 . 10/10/2008
Oohh. Wow. You just had to do it. You had to kill Tony. Why? Or is he going to do a Jack Bauer thing and come back from the dead? In fact, I think he is going to do exactly that, because he got that phone call from Buchanan. And I would think the agents would have patted Phillip down, which would have led to their discovery of his cell? Well, update again soon. ]
Maverick500 chapter 64 . 10/4/2008
Great chapter. I love the way you killed off Tony, and Michelle. Will Jack kill his father, and brother
Halceeon chapter 64 . 10/4/2008
OMG TONY!

I have nothing else to say :O

...

Update soon XD
Tasare13 chapter 64 . 10/1/2008
I really love the way you've handled Tony's "death" and I think you're setting up Ava very well. A few little things about your gun battle in CTU. When Nina started clapping I had no idea what was happening. I assumed everyone stopped shooting or that she silenced people or there was a lull otherwise I'm thinking Nina clapping wouldn't have been heard. I love that Kim get's to stomp her feet and punch Nina that made me laugh out loud! (They looked at me strangely at work... but no surprises there right?) I don't know if I like the whole "I'm gonna kill you" part of her fight with Nina. I think it would be more powerful when she does kill her if it's after Tony and the car bomb. I also think you've kept up with and stressed Ava's lack of kill shots enough that your audience knows and remembers and you don't have to reiterate it here. Again, just my thoughts I still had a great little movie going in my head. Other than the awkward start and stop and abrupt retreat during the CTU siege I thought it was once more beautifully written and I can't wait to see Ava go postal! ;P Yay! (Btw... ::insert nagging here:: NanoWrimo is coming... write more Beast! You need a stockpile before November... So you can release while working on Nano! ;P )You can't say I'm not helping! ;P
Maverick500 chapter 63 . 9/22/2008
Excellent chapter, How will Jack, and Ava React to Nina Meyers reemergence, and will Jack finally get with Chloe