Reviews for One A Day
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
sakura's mom is so mean and gaara's dads so rude they would be a great match
Freak-With-Issues chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
This is such an awesome story with humor, romance, and drama all wrapped into one place! I hope you continue to write this and update soon!
Zedax chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Holly-Batali chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Love it! I love how the characters interact in this, it's just...I dunno, but I love it ; Update soon please!
nocturnalMusings chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
*laughs hysterically at Gaara's pink shoes* Oh man, I need to've just inspired me...
aquamarine-acaia chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
ha ha pink shoes :)
xPrincessKagurax chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
awsome story

gaara's pink shoes so funny

update soon

The Only White Rose chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
i love it. Poor Gaara
thebeagle chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
YAY! Finally new chapters! I'm so happy. This is a really interresting story. I CAN'T wait for another chapter! Update soon.

P.S You're really good at seperating Gaara and Sakuras personalities. You really get how they are in person :)
Twisted Musalih chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
It's really good. Pink too funny. Never thought Gaara would be wearing pink . Update soon!
CamillaLangdon chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
do I love this story? Yes I do! Please update soon!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
i like :)update soon
Gaaras1Girl chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Well for a high school fic this isn't so bad, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter (and coming from me this is REALLY saying something) for the most part I HATE high school fics (I clicked on to yours on accident) But once I gave it a chance it turned out to be good! Hope you update soon! How come you don't like the English dubs for anime? The voice over they picked for Gaara was great! (Though I admit the one they use for Naruto is bad enough to make your ears bled.) Till next time, Bye!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Now ya got me hooked! Hope you update soon. 8]
Maerchen Freunde chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
I love Sakura's observation of the collaborative drawing. Very clever. this is so good! 8]