Reviews for Photographed Strangers
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Amazing feeling and writing; great!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Beautifully written. Ever think that Usagi and Naru were more than friends?
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I enjoyed reading this because it was different from the other SM fan fiction with the same theme. Naru forgave Usagi and they still continued to be friends. The ending was powerful too. "They are her world... But I was here first", those lines are really striking and stand out from the rest of the piece. Giving it emotion and character as well as signaling an end to the fan fiction as well.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
In the manga I think Naru knew after they fought the Dead Moon Clan. Usagi was going to the Future for a big final show down, and Naru was all, "Be careful, we'll go to school and be normal once you come back, okay?" so I like to think she knew but wouldn't say anything about it. (Also, the thing about knowing their identities would put her in danger is a little moot, since she got attacked at least once a season, right? _). But I liked this fic a lot, because it showcases a kind of selfishness that most people are capable of and I don't think is really such a bad thing. I think it would be interesting to do something from Naru's point of view once Usagi ascends the throne in Crystal Tokyo and basically because Queen of the Solar System.
Amanga chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Very good. You are very good about writing short, sweet drabbles.
XRoseThornX chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You know what I liked about this? You had a summary that made me go "I wonder..." so I just had to click it. You drew me in from the summary and that is amazing.

And though short, you caught my attention and I knew who you were talking about a few paragraphs before Usagi had said "Naru-chan." There were so many well-written lines here, like they're quotes that you'd see for people to live by.

It was more powerful than some stories I've read that are ten pages long, and you made a wonderfully endearing read. As you can probably guess, I'm favoriting P
Suki chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Poor Naru! I always wondered what happened to her.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2007