Reviews for What A Wonderful World
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. Beyond being just humourous, it also priveded some good insight on Cameron and Chase's relationship at this point. Well done!
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awwwww! This is so cute. It makes me want to barf rainbows! I loooove Chase and Cameron together! :)
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw...that is so cute. It made me laugh. Being colorblind is a great explanation for his choice of clothing, though. Anyway, great story.
Miss N. Tonks chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Loved it! Faved it! D You rock at writing House fics, seriously ]
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Well isn't that cute? Helping him get dressed IS a couple thing to do.
mo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
oh my god the cutest one shot ever! i loved the way you showed them becoming more comfortable with eachother. It would be great if you could make it into a multichapter :)
Catherine4 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I really enjoyed that, I'm loving Cam & Chase at the moment. I'm attempting a fic of my own at the moment. Look forward to reading more of your stuff. Right now I'm on a hunt for C/C cuteness. Or smut. Either will do.
blackend chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Good explanation.
opals chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
As far as Chase/Cam goes I really, really liked this. It was sweet without being overly gooey, in character, and well written.
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw! I really liked this. I like the idea of Chase being colorblind, but perhaps not as much as he just thinks he's got bitchin' style. ;)
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Loved It!

Finally an explaination to Chase's wardrode :D

Great Job *Faves*
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Love it! It was fun and light. I so love these two together. They did begin to lighten up around one another after the FWB thing progressed didn't they? Anyway, great job.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw, cute. The colorblind idea was really cute, even though I always kinda thought that Chase's bad taste in clothes was adorable. I liked this story. Good job.
Ophium chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I really enjoyed in this sweet little piece. The idea of a color blind Chase isn't new, but your take on it was really nice, giving us a wonderful taste of those two acting like a couple, even if they don't realize it. And on a more personal level, I just like to add that, in defence of all of us that like to wear the green/red clothes mix, not all of us are color blind! *g*

Write more, please!