Reviews for Naruto Fuujinroku
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
Riko chapter 14 . 2/26
Oh god Hina-chan is a yandere xD aw I sorta liked the yaoi thing going on there ;-;
blasterdog chapter 17 . 2/13
One of the most unique and greatest fics I've ever read. You're an incredibly skilled writer
Rudra's wrath chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Hey hope you will restart this story cause , its very addictive. good luck
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
If you the author look back on this, then know you have extraordinary talent. And while this must have been hard to write (as I write too but can't certainly claim to this level) but...I'm speechless. As another reader...well you should be in a familiar state. I saw "DEAD" and immediately thought it would be something to entertain be but it only furthered my dedication as a man, writer, and human being. It also somehow made me come to realize I suck horribly. One step forward. Two steps back.
Anon non nonA chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
What the fuck!? Bride of the golden wind god?!
stepay1216 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
Please update this I'm begging
lewmax82 chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
I gotta say that this has been written with care and dedication, to keep your readers feeling drawn in to the concept of 'what if'. I'm happy I found this story, and I look forward to the new chapters. Thank you!
uzumakicho chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Too lazy to login. Some time from now, I will reread your story and give it the comment count it deserves. I'm even using two fingers to type this.. it's amazingly well written and...too lazy. Your flames of youth burn with the intensity of a Mol of suns.
Uzumakicho chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Too lazy to log in. Delicious.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
One dot is enough. No need to go all ...
Pyryp chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
OCs so shitty that I started skimming their portions and unfunny comic relief summons doing their "thing" at vey inappropriate times
You sure crashed and burned quicjly after a promising first chapter.
Jake chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Just found this story and it looks pretty interesting. I know it won't be updated anymore but there still is a lot to read. The question I have is, Why is Naruto always beaten to an inch of his life and/or mutilated by a mob/ninja and they never kill him. I guess there wouldn't be a story if he got killed but you would think someone would stab him in the brain or cut off his head. Thanks for writing.
Arford chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I am immensely sad that this is dead, though I knew it before I began to read it. This is my favorite Naruto work. Of that, I have no doubts. You have outclassed the writers I have seen on this site with this work. An unfinished masterpiece is still brilliant all the same.

I wish you well on your future works.
Sakura117 chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
This story is amazing, honestly you have put so much effort into this, you should finish this someday
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »