Reviews for Naruto Fuujinroku
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 11/28
If you the author look back on this, then know you have extraordinary talent. And while this must have been hard to write (as I write too but can't certainly claim to this level) but...I'm speechless. As another reader...well you should be in a familiar state. I saw "DEAD" and immediately thought it would be something to entertain be but it only furthered my dedication as a man, writer, and human being. It also somehow made me come to realize I suck horribly. One step forward. Two steps back.
Anon non nonA chapter 8 . 8/25
What the fuck!? Bride of the golden wind god?!
stepay1216 chapter 17 . 3/3
Please update this I'm begging
lewmax82 chapter 17 . 2/23
I gotta say that this has been written with care and dedication, to keep your readers feeling drawn in to the concept of 'what if'. I'm happy I found this story, and I look forward to the new chapters. Thank you!
uzumakicho chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Too lazy to login. Some time from now, I will reread your story and give it the comment count it deserves. I'm even using two fingers to type this.. it's amazingly well written and...too lazy. Your flames of youth burn with the intensity of a Mol of suns.
Uzumakicho chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Too lazy to log in. Delicious.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
One dot is enough. No need to go all ...
Pyryp chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
OCs so shitty that I started skimming their portions and unfunny comic relief summons doing their "thing" at vey inappropriate times
You sure crashed and burned quicjly after a promising first chapter.
Jake chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Just found this story and it looks pretty interesting. I know it won't be updated anymore but there still is a lot to read. The question I have is, Why is Naruto always beaten to an inch of his life and/or mutilated by a mob/ninja and they never kill him. I guess there wouldn't be a story if he got killed but you would think someone would stab him in the brain or cut off his head. Thanks for writing.
Arford chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I am immensely sad that this is dead, though I knew it before I began to read it. This is my favorite Naruto work. Of that, I have no doubts. You have outclassed the writers I have seen on this site with this work. An unfinished masterpiece is still brilliant all the same.

I wish you well on your future works.
Sakura117 chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
This story is amazing, honestly you have put so much effort into this, you should finish this someday
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
I never accepted that bullshit answer of it being to dangerous for Naruto to know who his parents are. I'm pretty sure if it was explained in full detail the seriousness of keeping it a secret Naruto could in fact, keep said secret. I'm 100% having Naruto know his parents will instantly get every single fucking enemy they have after him. So I call bullshit. To me it just seems like everyone enjoys lording the fact they know his parents over him, while secretly smiling as they watch how painful not knowing is for him. Saying I know your parents but they want you to be a certain ninja rank before I tell you, is a lot more acceptable of answer than, "I don't know" or "I know but I just can't tell you".
shinigamisama16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Dude, plz pick this story back up! I just read the prologue and I think you are one of the best writers in terms of grammar on this site. if you need a beta to continue this story, i'll do it, just continue it i'm begging! IT IS AN AMAZING STORY LINE!
Googlemo chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Eh, I liked this story and its ONLY STARTED to unfold... thats so super bad that you left it... Of course Genkyouien is better, but this one is pretty good too and have ALOT of potential...
Googlemo chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
This chapter made my day, I laughed SO FCKING HARD! its the best!)
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »