Reviews for HeartShy
TsonSA chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Great way of showing de yin in ryo n yan in dee
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
i love dis story
shadowninja-yuna chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
I like this AU. It's sweet yet beautiful anguished. My heart really went out to Dee and I thought that it would end in tears and tragedy. Glad to see that it ended happy. I just love happy endings. :D
Fairy-Rune chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
holy crap, i got to the end of this huge and awesome chapter and find that there are 8 more! YOU ARE THE BEST AND THIS STORY ROCKS!
Akasha721 chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
I spent the whole day reading this story and hated when it ended. I loved it! I like the way you blended everything with what was in the book. This story is going to be one of my favorites.
Indifferent Nobody chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
It was a good story. I found it interesting how you integrated the healer galatic space alien thing into the plot while keeping it accurate.
V.G chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
What a great story and interesting setting. I loved it, and read the story in a day's time. Clever how you wove the books into the storyline. Vic
Nocturnal Syn chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
After several days of reading I've finally finished. I really liked your story and how you changed it up a bit. It was really good and I DEFINITELY think you should write a sequel to it. Maybe your idea on what happens next. It be great! Come on, we need more Dee and Ryo loving out there. There just isn't enough of it! Besides, I'd really like to see more on Draco and JJ. They didn't get enough and I love that couple so much.

The story flowed well. I wasn't to fond of Dee's past being in the last chapter, but then again that's my least favorite part in the entire manga. True I liked seeing Dee's past, but it probably rates bottom on my favorite scenes list. I liked how you slightly changed the ending, I kind of agree with you. It never sat well with me. I always felt bad for her in the end.

Oh please do a sequel! Great story!
The Lydian Lady chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
Jeez... this was, amazing. You managed to take all the things that I love about FAKE (mainly the characterization) and rearrange it in a way that makes it so much more...coherent. As much as I love FAKE there are parts of it that just make me want to mock it mercilessly. This story solves these issues, quite neatly I think. I still love the manga of course, but this is a nice vision of it.

So thanks!

(Also, I perused through the rest of your stuff and I liked it too. You're an excellent writer. I'm a lazy bum so I probably won't review all of it, but there are a few things I might comment on).
Juniperbreezie chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Awesome story and what a great ending. Thanks for completing it. Good luck in Grad school.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
This is the end? No! Such a wonderful story! Is there an epilogue? Good luck with the Masters program! I was soo happy that you updated! Well written as always! See I'm so giddy, my thoughts are all over the place! I'm sure you'll do fine as an instructor, but good luck and congrats!
Totally4Ryo chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
YAY! YAY! YAY! I was just saying to someone the other day that I hoped you didn't give up on this one. I don't usually go for AUs in FAKE fic, but I'm glad I give everything a try, because I found this gem. Now lemme go read! YAY!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
Another wonderful chapter! Sorry I have reviewed in a while but I've been busy with work and doctors appointments and just trying to finish some new books! I can't wait to read more!
clockwork crow chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
I really liked this! (been wanting to review it for a while but for some reason computer keeps hanging when i press the button...#pouts#)

Anyways...thanks for the super-long chappies! i can definately see your writing improving by chapter 8 (since i'm no longer confused by the many different POVs.)

Keep it up with the Dee-torture!
Tales by Eresse chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
What can I say? Your revised ending is perfect. Subdued yet suffused with tension and uncertainty and completely in sync with all the prior events in this chapter. The change is even better than anything I imagined. I'm now looking forward to the next chapter more than ever.

Eressë