Reviews for The Most Beautiful Flower That Grows
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Love it.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Curious. Bookverse Bessa. I've never held any particular fondness for the pairing (Nessa's just a little too high up on the crazy scale in my book), but you did it very nicely. Also, I loved Elphaba in this, attacking Boq. Because she totally was overprotective.
BroadwayyBelter chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was really interesting. )
The Pixess chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Can it be? Bookverse!

I read you're summary and thought, "Okay, I *have* to see where this is going." Let me tell you, I was _not_ dissapointed in any definition of the word. It was utterly perfect, terribly sad, and completely touching.

The only constructive critisim I can submit to this is that you almost make is that Nessa wasn't it a wheelchair in bookverse (though the thing with outrunning Elphie was SO CUTE) and I personally think she would accuse him of trying to corrupt her morals if he did anything past kissing, whether or not she was the one to suggest it in the first place (blame it on him if she had any regrets, ect. But since we don't know what the end arguement is, and I can imagine her debating some kind of loophole, it works in this instance.)

I. Love. It. Poor Milla, she never gets paired with her own husband!

(did I mention I love it?)

~Pixess
Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
oh my god i love your story!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
My heart hurts...
0American Reject0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
AW *sniff* How sweet! Meany old Boq went and spited poor Nessa. This was really cute and adorable. . .fluffy *sniff*
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I love you. Have my babies. No, really. The brilliance of you using snippets from our rp's still taunts me and my lagging skills.