Reviews for Forbidden Love
Zevillia13 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Wow you actually managed to make me cry
words-with-dragons chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Yay! A Acexi hint! Keep up the good work!
someperson87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
it not just that moment

she seems to have a soft spot for him

i mean she likes all of them even duck

but there seems to be a soft spot for him
sulfur angel chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
This was an interesting, well written story.

Tech/Zadavia is a pairing I have not seen before.

...

...

I must think on this for a time. But for now, thank you and good night!
Leepet chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Fur! He had fur again!

That was the only funny part of this chapter.

WAH! That last paragraph! *takes shuddering breath* I think I'm gonna- no I am crying! *sniff* Beautiful. This entire story was beautifully written and didn't have any annoying spelling problems like some others I've read. Very nice and well done.

A good pairing- if they were human... Too bad. Though I have to say I would have been angry if you kept Tech human. So smart move turning him back.

And I didn't mention this in the earlier chapter. The little details about the differences between humans and anthropomorths - the drinking, the fur, the tail... All amazing.

Keep writing stories- you are very good!
Leepet chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
“The boss-lady acting as bodyguard? Aren’t we supposed to be ‘bodyguarding’ her? Something’s fishy!” Duck muttered to Slam next to him.

Slam absently pulled his little finger out of the ear he had been picking and glanced at Duck slightly confused.

“Usahbibloorugah fish?” he asked puzzled.

“Never mind.” Duck replied unimpressed.

“Hang on Rev! I’ll save…” but Duck was interrupted by a snapping crocodile from behind, “…myself! Ah!”

Duck angrily swiped his plucked tail feathers back from the crocodile’s closed jaws and stomped off, muttering in annoyance.

You. Are. A. Genius. A. Freaking. Genius. Those lines made me laugh so hard! I love funny stories- they're such a nice break from depression. (I know this isn't really a comedy story but it has really funny parts.)

Oh and "“I will be as nature intended.” he declared in a low, firm tone." Made me want to cry.
Leepet chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Half of her realised what she was doing

But it could not last Tech realised, and his heart sank.

How do you come up with these things?

Aw... Cuteness! And the idea of Tech trying to drink without a snout- LOLOLOL!

That was a stroke of genius.
Leepet chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
I have two things to say:

1. "If Tech had still been a coyote then, he’d have whimpered in an unhappy manner like a rejected dog, but he had to settle with just a downcast facial expression instead." Yet another awesome line. You a a genius at these!

and

2. HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! AH!

*hyperventilates and falls over*
Leepet chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Later at Zadavia’s underwater base, five concerned Loonatics, minus a coyote - LOL

Was he slowly and painfully dying? - LOLOL

like the haunting music of an organ in a cathedral - Can I use that line somewhere that was just incredible.

Awesome lines in this chapter. Great. But what's going to happen to Tech? Ahh! The suspense! Good thing the next chapter is already up! Yay!
Leepet chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Oh dear. That's really all I can say right now... Sounds kinda scary.

Hmm, short but good. I liked it - especially the part with the chimp telling them to leave. Great!
Leepet chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aww sweet. That's so cute. SQTM (snickering quietly to myself)

Hmm an interesting point brought up at the beginning. Wonder what this Dr. Wilde is all about.
reader chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
good story very touching. can you do a alternitive(misspelled) ending
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Scene:

A vast, flat alkali desert. Heat pulses from the packed white sand in rippling waves. Overhead, the naked sun stares down in baleful judgement. The liquid horizon shimmers like molten glass. A two-lane highway, cracked and pitted with age, splits the desert in twain.

On the highway's shoulder is a single sagging cardboard box. On the box is a single perfect watermelon. On the watermelon are drops and streamers of cool moisture.

Out of the distance, a throaty roar! A thundrous clunk-a-clunk cacophony shudders from the horizon! A shape emerges triumphant from the wavering mirage!

A beatass white panel van tears down the broken highway. Its paint is peeling; its windshield is cracked; its tires are bald; its undercarriage is spotted with salt-licked patches of rust. The vehicle screams toward the watermelon and then skids to a howling stop beside it. The chugging engine cuts out with a wheezey mechanical sigh. Along the van's side door are words, spray-painted in red, looping script:

P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K.

The side door - and P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K. with it - slides open. Out of the darkness hops a gigantic man in faded jeans and a sweat-soaked tank top. His bald head glistens. His shirt bulges uncomfortably against the 'roid rage hilltops of his muscles. His tiny eyes dart to the watermelon.

He smiles.

The man reaches a treetrunk arm back into the van, revealing a shoulder tatto - MASTIFF. It returns with a heavy machine gun, dangling a glittering belt of sharp ammunition. The big man grins as he levels the weapon at the watermelon.

A moment passes. The air smells of salt and hot ashes.

He pulls the trigger. A cannonade of sound! A brilliant explosion of green and red and black!

"Ah-hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!" His laughter roars over the gunfire.

Disintegration! Frappe! The watermelon splatters into mush on mush, coating the blacktop and soaking into the dry hardpan. The big man continues to fire until the ammunition is gone and the highway is littered with casings. His grin twitches, he spins back around, and disappears into the hot dark of the van's belly. P.O.R.N. S.T.A.N.K. slides back into place.

The van speeds off into the distance.

~This is a rough approximation of my opinion of this story~
Mr. Average chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Nice story. I like the idea of the two of them hooking up. It could work. Love knows no bounds after all. Anyway, have a good weeked. Peace
Usami chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
*sniff* So sad. Tech never seems to have any luck with love, does he? Least not the way shippers tend to make it...

Poor Tech and Zadavia. Great job with this story, though. I especially liked the last paragraph. Good work!