Reviews for Enmity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
It's beautiful... Made me cry
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I know this seems mean but that sums up how I see momo right to the last line. And like Matsumoto, it's mainly cause of how she treats toshiro
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Actually, I had the same idea about Rangiku disliking Hinamori. I personally dislike Hinamori, or rather, the person she became with her obsession for Aizen. It also appeared to me, that compared to the other Lieutenants, she was rather weak, more suited for a 3rd seat. However, I think that because of Rangiku's close relationship with her Captain, it would only be natural to at least be annoyed with Hinamori at times. So I think you nailed it pretty well :)

Of course, it appears that it's not like that at all, not only in the fillers, but in canon as well. But I still believe your one shot to be realistic and you portrayed very well the person Hinamori unfortunately turned into! I enjoyed reading it. ;)
Arysthae chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I feel quite sorry for Hinamori personally, after everything that was done to her by Aizen, but you capture emotions very vividly here. It's simply amazing and I can see why Matsumoto would hate Hinamori. Nice work!
fallenfromthetop chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
(applause)

Is this the theory of your awesome roomate? I agree competely, Hinamori is seriously annoying.

No off to Hinamori lovers XD
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
She is a bit of an annoying little twit. I hope she's not still a lieutenant.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i understand how she feels. i really really don't like momo.

if i had a fanfic of bleach (which im writing), momo would die...literally painfully die! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

but apparently she doesn't in the real manga...grrr...

it hurts how hitsugaya hurts when momo is hurt...its frustrating!

love the fic. felt the emotion, keep it up

Ever Reading,

Tsuki
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very chilling, but in an awesome way, and realistic too. Yet another fantastic fic!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You described Momo perfectly. I think she is just like that.
louderlaughter chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
In my opinion, I would say I dislike Hinamori solely because of her obvious infatuation with Aizen. But this opened a new perspective on the flaws of her. Not to say I entirely hate her, but she has her 'I-just-want-to-slap-the-helluva-out-of-you' moments. Thank you for writing such a realistic piece! I'll be keeping an eye out for these kinds of fics now.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
brilliant
ncfan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Personally, I like Hinamori, but I like this, because it's realistic: Not everybody likes everybody and we all have people who hate us. This is very well done, for itself, and the reasons Rangiku gives us for hating Hinamori are very realistic (I can't help but think that it would annoy Rangiku, how Hinamori treats Hitsugaya).
DayDream Jedi chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I wonder, is this some of your own possible dislike of Momo coming through? Just curious.
Tolkien'sInkwell chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story my thoughts exactly. :D
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/28/2010