Reviews for Enmity
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a fantastic (albeit slightly dark) story. It's past time that someone eplores how Rangiku feels about Momo's betrayal both before and after Aizen faked his death. She has treated Hitsugaya like crap for years and I'm glad someone thought to point that out.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this piece. Very well written. You actually made me feel this emotion as I read...great work! I never liked Hinamori, and I guess I enjoyed reading this a little too much. Especially the last line. I'm much like Matsumoto in why I hate Hinamori too lol. But anyway, this was an amazing fic, which I feel honored to read. Great work!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I totally agree

hate her too
Star Fata chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Whoa. Seriously, just whoa. It totally makes sense, and Rangiku's dislike of Momo has just been added to my personal canon.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I'm with Matsumoto entirely.

(What's irritating is Momo isn't even one of those characters I like to hate, I just...hate her. If Tite Kubo can save her character, I'll give him my supreme admiration and love...not that he doesn't already have that. *mumbles*)

I love this. It's wonderful.

Judi
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is honestly probably my favorite Bleach fic, and it goes right up there as one of my favorite fics of all time, because you capture an emotion so realistically that I can almost feel it. I should have reviewed this a long time ago, but I never got around to it. The way you characterize Matsumoto is wonderfully brilliant; I see her as the protective older sister of Hitsugaya, which is what she is in the series. And Momo, well you did a good job with her too. Plainly stated, I hate Momo, for basically all the reasons you listed, and I think this fic does a great job of capturing that hate and explaining it in a way that could possibly be called canon, though a character that might feel that way.

In short, you're amazing.

~Azaria.
Seral chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Amazing. Very reasonable, and it fits neatly into their characters, really. I get the feeling of great respect for her captain from Rangiku, and strong annoyance or irritation that Momo degrades her captain or her respect for him by acting the way she does. You've managed to convey that clearly. An interesting take on the relationship between these two characters.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hmm, well, what can I say...I don't think Matsumoto is capable of being THIS vindictive, considering what I've seen of her in the most recent Bleach episodes I've watched (and yeah, I've fallen behind badly due to personal stuff in the real world). I do agree, however, that Hinamori is WAY TO DAMN NAIVE where Aizen is concerned. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Aizen is bad, has always been bad, and he abused the trust she had in him. And yet for her to still trust him so much even after what he did in Soul Society...she gives idiocy a whole new definition.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ouch. well, momo, isn't my favorite either, but mostly it is the ridiculous name. i liked your fic, as well as many of the other bleach fics.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
so strong. such a hate...
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I'm so glad someone else loathes Hinamori! I think her character was ridiculous, and all of those 'Aizen Taichou's' almost drove me up the wall. As for Matsumoto, I dont think she would hate hinamori quite thismuch. maybe she would dislike her, for all of the reasons mentioned, but not wish her dead. Actual writing is great, good read!
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Cold.

10/10
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
you have a problem. Matsumoto doesn't hate Momo, despite how she acts. I can defiantly tell you are one of those stupid, pedophilic HitsuMatsu fans that enjoys tormenting helpless characters and pairing off others in stupid situations. I do admit, you are a good writer, I despise you for writing this.

Grow up.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I liked it. I hate Hinamori for all those reasons as well.
Ageon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Finaly, a good Hinamori basher! This was excelently written, getting to the darker side of the ever upbeat Matsumoto.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »