Reviews for Enmity
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
so strong. such a hate...
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I'm so glad someone else loathes Hinamori! I think her character was ridiculous, and all of those 'Aizen Taichou's' almost drove me up the wall. As for Matsumoto, I dont think she would hate hinamori quite thismuch. maybe she would dislike her, for all of the reasons mentioned, but not wish her dead. Actual writing is great, good read!
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Cold.

10/10
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
you have a problem. Matsumoto doesn't hate Momo, despite how she acts. I can defiantly tell you are one of those stupid, pedophilic HitsuMatsu fans that enjoys tormenting helpless characters and pairing off others in stupid situations. I do admit, you are a good writer, I despise you for writing this.

Grow up.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I liked it. I hate Hinamori for all those reasons as well.
Ageon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Finaly, a good Hinamori basher! This was excelently written, getting to the darker side of the ever upbeat Matsumoto.
Shianelle chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*heart*

It's getting to be quite a habit, reviewing your fics. I haven't reviewed this many times in a single day for...oh, maybe two, three years. I can't quite remember. I'm usually pretty sparse with my reviews. That said, this one sincerely deserves one, if only for your delivery of the subject matter.

Coming from someone who loathes Hinamori, I really understand Rangiku's point of view. She's maybe a touch more vicious than I was expecting, but it was apt. Very apt. There's only so far Hinamori can get by playing the 'Boo hoo, I was used and thrown away' card, and I despise how she seems to drag it out whenever she wants, coaxing sympathy out of perceived guilt.

She's always struck me as a manipulative little miss, always viewing herself as severely put-upon and wounded, never trying to move forward, always stuck in her fantasies.

Yes, Aizen did something terrible to her, but he did something terrible to many people. Kira went through the same thing with Gin, and so did many others...but she never wants to see that, does she? She's never really grown up? Doesn't want to grow up.

I don't know. It may just be that she reviles me so much that I haven't got a completely clear outlook on her character, but then again, that's my prerogative, isn't it? Watching from the outside as I do.

Hinamori really needs a harsh comeuppance, but I don't want her to have to go through that. I want her to come to terms with herself and her experiences and stop being, well, a waste. I can't really hate her, that's reserved for only two people, well, characters, (and not from this series), but she's coming close. I think it helps that I don't have to endure her too often.

An excellent character piece. Vindicating more than enjoyable, but I still liked it.

Hugs,

~Shi-koi~

*heart*
venusmelody chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Interesting take, and I don't think you're actually that far off from Matsumoto's feelings. It would be more powerful if you wrote out some of the events instead of just saying it, but Matsumoto still has a strong voice. BTW, do you notice that the flames are both unsigned?
Rabanete chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Azar & Rangiku: 1

Hinamori: 0

Go, go, go!
RobynGoodfellow chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I know that you wrote this some time ago, but I love it. I have a strong aversion to Hinamori, and much of it does indeed have to do with her treatment of Hitsugaya. I'm not sure if you truly share the sentiment, but the oneshot made my day all the same. Thank you!
azngenius91 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow this is really deep but I loved it D I agree that Hinamori has an annoying voice (thought it pales in comparison to Inoue's and her constant "Kurosaki-Kuns" / *shudder*). Matsumoto, like Yoruichi is playful and lighthearted but they know when to care for someone, when to take things seriously, and how to really help someone out when in a quandary. I think you captured that aspect of her really well and contrasted it to Hinamori's disdain for her comrades. Apart from being tacky though, I don't think "Peach" is a bad name for a girl (I think her name is "Peach" and her Zanpaktou's is "Plum") but hey whatever floats your boat _. I like the one shots of characters that you and dracoqueen write so keep up the good work please and thanks again ).
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, a very different spin on Hinamori, and I really liked it. It's so true. I'm really impressed how you got so much across in such a short piece. Very well written.
hapan chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
O. I like it, a lot. I think you got the way Ran would hate Momo down perfect.
CocoLime chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ooh...Matsumoto's a bit OOC here, but if this is her, I'd have ta give her a hug. Kay, maybe not. I don't particularly like Hinamori either.

On the other side, it looks more like YOU saying what you think and using Rangiku as a parrot. Still, good job.

D
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I have to give Matsumoto a million respect points.

This story summed up nicely just why I dislike Momo with a passion.

Nicely written so kudos on the job well done!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »