Reviews for Master of the House
thisdayandage chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Convenient they were near-by House's place, when Rose got injured. Enjoyed the two 'Doctors' interacting. Nice job.
Whisper chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Fantastic!:D
Whisper chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I seriously LOVE this! XD
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
*fangirl squeal*! love this!:D
bluebell flames chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Not what I expected when I read it was a crossover with House. I was sure the scratch would lead to an infection only House could sort out:) I never really understood why people read hurt/comfort stories till I came across yours. I've read atleast half of them and you only get one review. Sorry, thanks!
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Very nice, made me wish there was more of it.
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Cute crossover! I didn't think it would work at first, but it really did. The dialogue between House and the Doctor was classic. You kept both of them in character, and retained that touch of humor they share.

House's crack about not having any tea from Mars or Venus but being able to round up some Earl Grey was a hoot.

I liked that the Doctor really did exhibit professional, medical know-how. I only wish there'd been more on how he first met House and Cuddy. That's got to be a fascinating tale in and of itself.

Good story!
CaptainTish chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Awesome. House/Dr. Who crossover. BEST IDEA EVER!

I don't quite see, though, why House would turn down the Doctor's offer to fix his leg. Just his stubbornness I guess.

Thanks for sharing!
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
REALLY Well done.
Ryalin chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Never thought in a million years that this scenario would work. Bad me for doubting your abilities. You did a great job blending two extremely different genres. Once again, I'm impressed with your medical knowledge. I'd love to know what your background is.
bio-damper chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
fic! great idea
Shadows in the Light chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
mm, not bad. house could use to be a bit more rude though. hope it gets more chapters.
liamslil1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
YES! I love you... and there should definitly be more Doctor Who/House crossovers... and did i mention i love you? Cuz i do. _
templremus1990 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I like it. Short but sweet. Do you write regular, Doctor-less House fics as well? 'Cause you do a great House.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
This was great! _

I loved the ending - though I'm a little sad it's finished. It was sweet how House said they could stay if they wanted, he seemed so lonely. Fab writing.

Well done! x