Reviews for Under the Wide and Starry Sky
hag123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
woah... that was amazing. so much symbolism - you have a really great way with words and you tell a lot with little words.
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I know it's a simple statement, but you write these two very well. :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Poor Sam. I wish they had a scene about how sam felt dieing then being brought back.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
excellent story! I wish this season had something, anything, about how Sam felt about being dead and brought back. Anything!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
great job!
unapologetic chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was so, so sad. Love and hate it in the truest Winchester way.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So freaking creepy, and SO glad this wasn't a tag! Hooray!

I like the idea of Sam being 'marked' by death now and the brothers trying to find their way around it. The buried alive part was, well, just awful and I suffocated along with Sam! Yikes!

And who doesn't love the name Tallulah? Great character for such a short piece!

Nice work, as always! And WHEN is 'when heroes go down' coming out?
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Hi

I thought this story was really sad and creepy.

mimi
LostAcanthus chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
OMG THIS WAS SO AWESOME
LadyVic chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow, what a story. Sad, disturbing, and beautiful. Tallulah is one of the creepiest characters I have ever read in a story. You did an amazing job with her.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I loved this piece. I really hope Kripke explores the idea that Sam might feel different now that he is no longer dead. Unlike Dean who never actually died, but was just supposed to be have, Sam DID die and he was dead for about a day, so there has to be some residual issues. And I think he will feel kind of out of place.

Totally loved Dean too.

Great piece!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Poor Sammy is feeling kind of torn in too. Knowing that he shouldn't be alive, but not wanting to be dead either. He is torn in two but knows he has to be there for Dean-because to Dean, Sammy is his world!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is a great little story! I loved it! Great job!
bayre chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very nice, I liked this a lot.
Ciya chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Eek, waking up in a grave would freak anybody out. Just take it one day at a time Sam.