Reviews for Miss Universe on Judgment Day
burichifan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
gosh! that was scary. POOR Faye, the ghost seemed to have a liking on her. CREEPY
Comtess chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is an incredibly well-written short story. It reminds me a little of Neil Gaiman's works, although I'm not intending to compare you to anyone. Your style of writing is captivating and original. I enjoyed the read, and I'm happy to have stumbled over this story.

All the best,

Comtess
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Whoa, that was awesome and really interesting. I loved it. The whole thing was very well written, you have Faye down pat. Good job!
Kuro chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
God damn, this was, again, a superb story. Your style is so good, so evocative. Are you published? If not, you should be.
put here 2 feel joy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was really cool. I'm not really sure what to say. I liked it though. The part with Jet made me sad. I never thought I liked the character that much.
Katt chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Dark and spooky and psychological... all the things I love! Plus it's Bebop so even better. :D Now I go to read your other stuff hehe.
Mimi chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Holy CRAP. You're getting paid for this, right? This is... this is simultaneously one of the most spooky and beautiful stories I've ever read. This short story, regardless of your ownership in its themes and characters does not deserve to be stuck on this wimpy little site. Just... just WOW.
UE chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
good lord. this must be what cowboy bebop would be like if it were directed by miyazaki or something. your characterization of faye was flawless, as usual, the descriptions were so crisp and vivid, and the tone was quintessentially bebop-perfect, in a word. what i love most about your bebop fics is the atmosphere you paint, all the little scenes and characters you create and how brilliantly you're able to expand the already lush history and universe from the anime. i love your writing and i can't wait until your final installment of "simple" (i wonder if it'll be called "passion" hehe~).