Reviews for Irrevocable
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
wow. I love this, so so much.
restinpace chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I absolutely loved this! Anything written about Narcissa intrigues me.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time :D
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was very beautifully written. I loved it.

One thing I noticed, though: "...a half-finished cigarette smoldered in a crystal ashtray. Her mother was now sitting regally in one of the seats, a half-empty glass..."

I don't like the way "half-" was repeated so soon afterward.

But otherwise, I have no complaints whatsoever. Again, an excellent story.
PrincessTilly chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
A very interesting story. I liked your level of description & the portrayal of Narcissa as always doing the 'proper' thing regardless of her feelings, e.g. the dinners or giving birth at home. I'm not entirely sure about why her mother would have said those exact words to her, given her father's cheating surely he would not die for her mother either - obv I missed the point. A haunting story nevertheless.
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I really like this story. The way you have built it up to a really interesting ending is of the same!

ROH
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
'An unmistakable air of the forbidden hung about the room, heavier, even, than the velvet curtains that enveloped the windows'

This sets the tone of the piece beautifully.

This was fabulous. The characters were fleshed out in amazing detail, and I love the end!

This was as rich and as luxurious as anything ever decorated by the designer from France!

A pleasure to read!
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
devastatingly gorgeous.
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
.God. This... this is utter genius. I..I can't believe a *person* wrote this! I mean.. wow. Fantastic detail, amazing length, wonderful insight! This is the best one-shot/story I've read in ages. I love the emotions you put into this, and Narcissa's life. It makes me feel bad for, it makes me want to kick Bella and smack her mother. Brilliant work on this, I can see another favourites coming! Utter genius.

Luffies to you!

xox Caramel
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Is this the story you've been telling me about? It's great, I can really see how Narcissa feels. IT's so...I can't explain it... so something, if you can understand me. No? Too bad? I'm not that got at leaving good reviews.

I this gets too long, I'm going to start being random, so I'll end here. Why didn't you tell me this was posted?
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow. I really liked that. It's a really good interpretation of Narcissa, and Draco, even though he makes no actual appearence, is *perfectly* in character. The whole thing is wonderfully canon, too, which makes it very impressive.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
oh my...

This is really beautiful. Sugar, you are the mistress of discription, there are some beautiful beautiful scenes in here, and it is amazing to see just how much you're word-painting is improving.

This is really good. and you've captured the characters well too, I especially like lucius for some reason, and Cissy as a little girl is perfect.

It makes mine look all shallow ;)
Ayana-llama chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Once again, great job! I love that you chose to develop Narcissa. She isn't one who is usually talked about, but you made her beautiful and full. Thank you.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Really good. I liked how her mother's words were carried with her her entire life. I think that happens a lot.

I liked it.

sunny tuesday
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
its an interesting take, and i love the description of the parlour, very vivid. i dont think narcissa asking lucius whether he would die for her was terribly original (sorry, but almost everyone else has done it too) but his answer was both suave, diplomatic and very original. not to mention very lucius. i like!

ah ha! i know who i wanted to write about now.. damn. i might have to write another now! is that allowed? lol

also i appreciate that mrs black was drunk but i really dont think its the sort of thing one should say to a child P anyway lovely response to the challenge sugar! you write absolutely exquisitely xx