Reviews for The Most Unlikely of Endings
FluffyTeta-chan chapter 1 . 2/26
Yay! Go Snape!

Siriously, go. To Durmstrang. Like now. If you stay in Britain longer they're gonna lynch you!
Rignach chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Like it. Sad but funny ending in a way.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
hplmslashlurker chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
"This story was written before Half-Blood Prince came out. It was also written after having read one too many bashing Severus fics and at an unnatural hour of the evening/morning. So, basically, I'm expecting people to either really like it or hate it.

I wrote it in one night"

*the crowd goes wild, clapping and shouting at the top of their lungs*

Bravo! Bravo! Belissimo! :-)
convexbaka chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
very original, definitely not what I was expecting given the summary or even anything I would have thought of on my own. But given the presumed sentient nature of Hogwarts, I could see this happening even without Slytherin casting charms
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hey, Val! Sorry it took me so long to read this...

I...well...I can't stop laughing. This story, for some reason, is really funny to me. I just have this mental image of Dumbledore having a kind of panic attack as the school starts to collapse and all the Slytherins just kind of looking at him down their noses...

It raises a good point. Even more than the importance of Snape (as cool a character as he is) it emphasizes the importance of the Slytherin house. Too many fans buy into the old standby of "Gryffindor good, Slytherin bad" ignoring the constant hints throughout cannon that we must appreciate our snake-friends! (I mean, some of the hints aren't even subtle! Look at our latest sorting hat songs! And THAT is a relic of GRYFFINDOR!)

I don't know how this review turned into a rant, so I'll cut it off. Just know that I loved it and am still giggling.

-Wooster
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ha! Given Rowling's attitude towards Slytherin, one wonders if Hogwarts is going to eliminate the House itself at the urging of oh, say, a victorious and vindictive Harry Potter sometime in book 7.

This story could still come to pass in its own strange way.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I would just change Snape Manor to Prince Manor and it would seem to me almost canon. (-: No, kidding, surely there are some major changes but an interesting idea.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Very nice. Unexpected and you gave it a lot of thought. I congratulate you on a fic VERY well done.
anois chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
How prefectly Slytherin. Where's the chapter detailing Snapes battle to correct all that had gone wrong?
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Excellent! I think you'll find many more people in support of Snape than opposed though. We, or at least I, see a bit of ourselves within this character. Hogwarts or the Harry Potter series would not be what it is without him. You demonstrated this very well. Thanx! _

-IJedi
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh wow! All that over Snape. Very,very interesting. I enjoyed reading this turn of events. The only thing is that there would probably be at least one Slytherin- a Muggleborn or someone whose parents wouldn't care that they're the only one.
duj chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
LOL, this is one of those "For want of a nail the shoe was lost" stories, only here it's "For want of a Snape". Snape-haters would rather lose the war than admit anything good about him so it's probably good that you're hiding ...
kitfreaks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
hee hee, I like it.
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I would love to see what you write next.

Terri